Monday, March 9, 2020

BORROWED POWER

My Dear Precious Child,
   In the beginning of the earth and people that I created, with mankind as well as the earth itself being ultimately good, the devil observed it and was jealous of My planet that I created for people.  His jealousy came from My having ostracized him from ever coming near My kingdom of heaven. (Isaiah 14:12-18) The devil knew that he had no power to curse the earth and the people in it because I gave dominion of the earth to people.  (Genesis 2:27-28)  The only way that he could destroy the earth that I had created and the people to whom I gave the earth is if the devil could deceive the first people into giving up their authority in the earth to him and his fallen angels called demons, bringing their evil empire into the good earth and people that I had created. 
    Unfortunately for all people, Eve was deceived by the devil and Adam disobeyed Me so that is exactly what happened.  (Genesis 3:1-7)  As a result the entire earth became cursed and the pure man and woman became cursed as a result with evil DNA placed by the devil in their brains along with My good DNA which I had previously programmed there.  As a result, both good and evil were programmed into their brains to be passed down from generation to generation.
   Because of that cataclysmic event the devil began to be the lord of mankind and the earth.  His demons from hell began to use the authoritative power of man and woman to curse their own earth because of the devil's deception of them to do evil instead of good.  The devil used the authoritative power that I originally gave to people to govern the earth with good decisions, the devil now tempts people to curse their own earth by doing the devil's will in the earth because original sin had entered into the earth. 
    In the history of people and the earth, you saw that after the devil's actions became resident in Adam and Eve is when they gave their power in the earth over to him.  The devil's demons of fear, shame, blame, lying, guilt, and condemnation, all demons from hell, manifested themselves in the mental DNA of the first two people.  When they had children, jealousy, anger and killing from the devil's programming tempted the thoughts of Adam's first son and he killed his own brother, adding to the first demons who caused Adam to hide from Me in fear, lie to Me, be ashamed of his nakedness, and blame Eve.  The devil had no authoritative power in the earth to spread his evil in the earth until he deceived the first two people into giving their authoritative power to govern the earth over to him.  People began to manifest the devil's destructive will in the earth which brings eventual death, which was the devil's reason for deceiving Adam into allowing him to invade the earth with his demons.
    That is the history of how evil entered into My good creation of the world. The way that evil began to have power in the earth is by manipulating the power that I gave to people, programming into their minds the devil's evil desires which he fed into the brains of the first two people which began to exist there along with the good programming that I had originally placed in the brains of Adam and Eve.  It's called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, as referred to by Moses' synopsis of the genetic programming of people.  He referred to it as a "tree" because a tree bears fruit.  My fruit is love and peace; the devil's fruit is destruction and death.   
    Thus, because of the devil's deception of the first two people there exists both My good DNA and the devil's evil DNA in the minds of people because the first man and woman succumbed to the temptation to do evil which allowed the devil's personal characteristics to enter into their brains.   My good programming was already in their brains.  To future generations, family heritage and earthly experiences determine which good or bad emotions/attitudes gain ascendancy in the lives of every person.  Whether they have hell on earth or heaven on earth hinges on whether they yield to the devil's temptations to do evil or My instructions to do good.  (Genesis 4:6-7)
   Every human being has the benefit of existing in the earth in having either heaven or hell on earth.  As My Holy Spirit baptized person you have the power to choose to act and react in My emotions of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy and peace instead of the devil's emotions that guarantee destruction and death. (Galatians 5:19-23) You choose which kingdom you have evident in your life, good or evil.  By the power of My Holy Spirit in you, CHOOSE GOOD and live a life of My abundant blessings in your life on earth.  My Holy Spirit leads you onto the green pastures of peace. 
   Jesus Christ in His wise teachings taught every truth on how to have heaven on earth.  Study His teachings, do them, be guided by My Holy Spirit and you will have heaven on earth because My kingdom of God has come on earth as it is in heaven to everyone who follows My advice. 
   Your Father of Many Plans

No comments: