Sunday, March 29, 2020

HEAVEN AND EARTH NETWORKING

HEAVEN AND EARTH NETWORKING
My Dear Precious Child,
    Because of electronic technology, during periods in the earth when problems make it impossible for people to go to work and go to school, networking makes it possible for workers to do their jobs online, children to be educated online and families to keep in touch.  Through the electronic machines it is possible for some necessities to take place such as working, schooling and socializing.  Before the advent of electronic technology, it was absolutely impossible for those important areas of life to continue in the world during weather extremes and pandemics.  Networking allows people to stay in contact through electronic socializing during those times, also.  Networking in your world is merely a reflection of My networking that I enjoy with My children.  Earthly electronic technology is a perfect copy of the availability of My constant networking with My children.      
    Electronic technology in the earth is powered by electrical energy.
    My energy in family of God is powered by My Holy Spirit.
    With earthly technology the center of the technology is in the business headquarters, educational centers or social centers.
    With My family of God, the headquarters of My energy or power is My kingdom of heaven which surrounds My children in the spiritual dimension.
    With earthly technology the recipients of the technology are the computers in the homes in the earth.
    With My family of God, the recipients of My mighty power are My children in the earth in whom My Holy Spirit lives.
    With earthly technology information is constantly coming from the headquarters to the computers of the recipients.  If the recipients do not turn on their computers, they have cut off the receiver from headquarters and the business, education and socializing of the people cease.
    With My family of God, when My children are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, then the necessary information from My kingdom of heaven is constantly being dispensed into the minds of My children.  If My children do not seek My kingdom by having a one-on-one communion with Me, then their receivers are turned off and My workable solutions to earthly problems are impossible for My networking with them to be enjoyed.
    However, My Holy Spirit inside of My children is constantly in perfect unity with My headquarters, which is My kingdom of heaven.  The networking between My Holy Spirit and My spiritual headquarters includes the help of My myriad of angels, the spirits of people who have been made perfect, and the spirits of the holy prophets who were raised from the dead with Jesus.  Also present in the headquarters of My kingdom of heaven are Jesus and Me as the brains of My headquarters which is empowered by My infinite wisdom and knowledge.(Hebrews 12:1 and 22-26)
    So My Holy Spirit who resides inside of you is constantly networking with My kingdom of heaven in the spiritual dimension around you.  (Psalm 23)
    Every word of the Holy Spirit that you pray in the earth in intercessory prayers activates the spiritual workers in My kingdom of heaven because within My words of spiritual tongues include My strategies of solutions to problems, cures for diseases and the casting out of demons from the earth.  That is what I meant when I said that all things work together for good to those who are called by My purpose.(Romans 8:28)
   In that valuable revelation from the New Covenant prophet Paul, I wrote in one chapter of Romans the equation for spiritual and earthly success: When you are led by My Holy Spirit plus praying in My Holy Spirit, then everything will work together for your good because of the networking between heaven and earth, which produces everything working together for your good in the earth. 
(Romans 8:14 + Romans 8:26-27 = Romans 8:28).  That is perfect networking, being in contact with headquarters by being led by My Holy Spirit, plus praying in My Holy Spirit which produces the power for networking, all of which empowers My entire kingdom of heaven to work with My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you  in working toward bringing everything good into your life. 
   It's called spiritual networking, My child.  It is My Holy Spirit working with the entire company of My family in heaven which surrounds you to work for your good by perfecting all that concerns you.
   You are not alone.  You have My entire company of heaven networking with the Holy Spirit inside of you to bring everything good into your life on earth. 
    Don't forget the Instruction Manual's formula for spiritual networking: Being led by the Holy Spirit + praying in the Holy Spirit = all things working together for your good. 
    Engage in My spiritual networking every spare minute of your life by your praying in the language of My Holy Spirit and you will allow the power entire My heaven to manifest itself in your life on earth. 
    Your Father of Heaven and Earth Networking

No comments: