Wednesday, March 25, 2020

IMMEDIATE FORGIVENESS

My Dear Precious Child,
   My forgiveness is immediate, even before you ignorantly used negative words to describe someone or to call someone.  That's what Love does is forgive. However, the devil always remembers because you have given him permission to curse the person, yourself and the world when you perpetually call people by negative, hurtful, critical, bitter or derogatory names such as "fool" as described by Jesus Christ,  He said those words are set on fire by hell.  (Matthew 5:20-23) The devil's delight is tempting you to become angry with someone and call the person unflattering, demeaning names because it gives the devil permission to start his judgment process against you because you have belittled one of My children and in doing it you have belittled Me because My life is inside of every living creature.  (Matthew 25:45)
    The devil uses your evil words to start a fire in the earth, as reported by James.  He said that your mouth was set on fire by hell itself and your words increase the anger in the world by producing an entire forest fire of demonic activity.  (James 1:3-12)  James, the new covenant prophet, also wrote that where there is jealousy and strife there is every evil work, meaning every demon from hell is at work to spread the forest fire of evil in the earth.  (James 3;16)  Imagine in your mind the power of the devil that is allowed to flood the earth when your politicians engage in toxic speech by calling each other names and calling people of opposing political parties names which give permission for other people in your nation to use the same words in regard to other people.  That explains the forest fire analogy.  Soon your country is filled with demons with the authority to destroy you, your family, your nation and your world.     
    As I said, My forgiveness is immediate because Jesus Christ already died for all of your sins, past, present and future, so I am not the problem when you obey the temptations of the devil.  It is the devil who is the problem, but he has to be given permission to spread his curses in the earth by people who participate with him in the destruction.  That is why he uses people, because he has no body in the earth except the bodies that people give to him to use, their speech, their attitudes and their actions, to spread his verbal pollution in the world.  The devil's purpose is to destroy the earth that I gave to My children which was a paradise until My first children allowed evil to enter and curse everything in it. 
   My salvation for the earth came first through Jesus Christ who died for every sin, even for everyone who curses someone with their mouths with negative, derogatory, belittling words.  Then He sent My Holy Spirit, who was Jesus' source of power, into the earth to cause My children of promise to become born of My Spirit which causes them to begin shedding all of the devil's generational DNA curses, including name calling.  Then Jesus and I commissioned My Holy Spirit to usher into the earth My kingdom of heaven to surround My children who are born of My Holy Spirit in the spiritual dimension around them, which is called being baptized in My Holy Spirit.  The mystery of that baptism is that I put My own spiritual words in their mouths and they begin to pray in the language of My kingdom of heaven of which they had become citizens.  It is with that language of My Holy Spirit in the earth that I command the demons whom Adam in the beginning had allowed to flood the earth, I command those demons to leave the earth and go to their final resting place called the fiery furnace.
    Salvation for the earth takes place by the mysterious plan that I devised at the beginning of the earth just in case My first created man and woman allowed demonic aliens to invade the paradise that I created for people.  I come to live inside of people, giving them the power to refuse to do the devil's bidding, such as call people by derogatory names which allows the devil and his demons to curse not only the name callers but also their country, their nation and the earth with every manner of destruction.  The devil does his dastardly acts through My children in an effort to kill all of them and destroy the earth which I created.  The evil one has sought vengeance that is his vengeance against Me.  I created a plan to thwart his evil plans and I made My children of promise a part of the effective plan because of the original authority that I gave to them to effectively govern their world.
     You must also forgive the religious and political leaders who are poor examples of My character by their using evil words to curse their own brothers and sisters who are also called to be servants of the people.  When you forgive them, the devil's plan for the destruction of the earth is thwarted.  Pray for spiritual revelation for the religious and political leaders, that they will come to a knowledge of Me so that they will cease cursing the country that they are supposed to serve. (I Timothy 2:2-5)
     My plan was to save your world by My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth in the lives of My children who seek Me and seek My righteousness.  Jesus told the disciples to pray for it.  My kingdom came to earth on the occasion of the first Pentecostal experience and My kingdom still comes in the lives of each of My children who become baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Heaven on earth becomes possible in their lives.  When John saw into the spiritual dimension he said that a new heaven and a new earth was created at that time. (Revelation 21:1-8)
    You can enjoy My kingdom of heaven in your life on earth if you are led by My Holy Spirit and pray in the language of My Holy Spirit.  (Romans 8)
    Your Father of Workable Plans

No comments: