Thursday, March 19, 2020

THE TRYING OF YOUR FAITH

My Dear Precious Child,
   Remember that the devil perpetually does his evil works in the earth to try your faith to see if you will become depressed, angry, judgmental, hopeless and divisive, departing from your faith that I give to you. (James 1:3) My hope is that you allow his trying of your faith be an opportunity to increase in My patience that is inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit.  If My patience is fully developed in you, you will look at every tribulation from hell as being an effort on the devil's part to rob you and all of My children of your peace, your joy, your love and your patience, and in accomplishing that he can rob you of all of your earthly blessings because you lose faith in Me. 
    There are always some of My children who think that the trying of their faith comes from Me.  That lie in the minds of some of My children comes from My children who do not intimately know Me, but only know Me like Job did, only by the hearing of their ears from somebody else who did not know Me, only knowing about Me from the mouths of somebody who is not established in My love.  When Job met Me face to face, the accusations of his friends who did not know Me were revealed as lies.  (Job 48:1-8)
     When My Holy Spirit warned you through the prophet James about tribulations, He emphatically clarified in His revelation that I am not the author of evil, and that none of My children should ever say that when their faith is tested, tempted or tried that it comes from Me.  My Spirit wrote that I cannot tempt and try anyone to do evil because I cannot be tempted Myself and I do not tempt anyone to try their faith.  He clearly said that every person is tempted by the devil and his demons when they draw My children away by the demon of lust of some kind, either the lust for power, the lust for attention, sexual lust, lust for earthly wisdom, lust for powerless earthly wealth and other demons of lust, having been enticed by them.  He said the next step in the tribulation process by the devil is that when the devil's lusts of the flesh are conceived in the hearts of people that they bring forth sin and when a person yields to the sin, when it is finished with its dastardly work in the life of the person it will bring forth death, which is the devil's ultimate will in the lives of My children.   (James 1:13-15)
    My Holy Spirit wrote earlier in that teaching discourse that if My children will stand their ground against the temptation to blame Me or other people for the temptations instead of blaming the devil for every tribulation in their lives, then My patience will have her perfect work in you so that you will eventually be made perfect and entire, WANTING IN NOTHING. (James 1:2-4) That promise from My Spirit amplifies the promise that I made through Jesus Christ, that you will have a life of an abundance of good things in your life on earth. (John 10:10)  In that truth taught by Jesus Christ, He identified the origin of all evil as coming from the devil who robs, kills and destroys, but that He came to earth so that you might not only have life but have it more abundantly. 
   Also through James I wrote that every good and perfect gift is from Me, the Father of light, in whom there is never any variation of My personality, doing evil on one hand and good on the other hand.  He amplified that truth by saying that there is no shadow of turning in Me by My being good and then turning around and being evil.  (James 1:16-17)  Yet, some of My children still blame Me for the bad things that happen in the earth.  They don't know Me as Good and they don't know Me as Love.  They only know Me by the blinded teachings of their religious ancestors who attributed to Me the personalities of their evil kings who on one hand afflicted their subjects and then on the other hand rescued them after requring a pound of their flesh.
   My Holy Spirit through James instructed all of My children at the beginning of his writing that if you lack wisdom that you should ask Me to clarify your mental confusion and I will clarify My truth for you.  He cautioned you to always ask for My wisdom in faith, expecting it to come by whatever source I am able to send it.  Often I have to skirt around lies, doubt and unbelief in many areas of your mind placed there through powerless religious teachings. (James 1:5-8; Matthew 22:29)
    The promise that My Spirit wrote through James to you is that if you stand firm when trials and tribulations come from the devil, then you have proved yourself and you will win the prize of the abundant life and the crown of authority as My child over all evil, the anointing of My Holy Spirit that I promised to all who love Me. (Isaiah 59:17-21; Philippians 4:1; Hebrews 12:24)
    In this time of tribulation in your world in which the devil tempted My children to yield to the devil's lust for greatness and power over other people and they have authorized the devil's will to become prominent in your world, you must humble yourself and continue to seek Me and My righteousness, My humility and My love.  My love and My mercy will prevail in the lives of My children who know Me and My loving ways.  If My Spirit-baptized children will pray My salvation into the world in My Spiritual language, they will prevail, will overcome and enjoy My salvation and My freedom from the devil's bondage to selfish desires which always allow the devil's tribulation to flood the earth. (John 16:33)
   When Isaiah saw in visions times of tribulation coming upon the earth and he saw My salvation always doing its work of saving the world, he told My children to rise up out of depression in which the effects of tribulation have forced you.  He said that you must be radiant with My glory because My light has already come in your life.  He said when darkness covers the whole earth that I rise up within you and My glory is seen in you.  (Isaiah 60:19-22)
    Be of good cheer.  You have My power over the enemy in this tribulation.  Don't speak fear words like people who don't know Me.  Only speak peace, hope and love.  Pray in the Holy Spirit and the tribulation will be overcome.  Jesus said that in the world you will have tribulation but that you should rejoice because He gives you My Power over evil so that you will have victory over all tribulations. (John 16:33)
    Your Father of Clarity of a Sound Mind

No comments: