Thursday, March 12, 2020

FROM HEAVEN TO HELL AND BACK TO HEAVEN
My Dear Precious Child,
    In My Instruction Book to you about the history of the world itself and humanity, it's the story of the earth being created by Me to be all good, including the people, which was a perfect reflection of My heaven; then the devil entered into the earth by the permission of the first two people, spreading evil until it was a reflection of the devil's hell because of the devil's curses which entered by the devil's demons; then through a series of My mysterious plans I was able to place My kingdom of heaven again into the world in the lives of individuals who choose My kingdom of heaven to be their country of origin which floods their lives with all of the elements of My heaven, including one-on-one intimacy with Me, which the first people experienced before hell took over. That is, simply put, the history of the earth and the history of people.  It is the story of My salvation of the earth that I had created for My children, My redemption of all of humanity who want to be saved from evil, and the glorious event of My kingdom of God coming into the earth as it is in heaven. 
    The return of heaven on earth in the lives of people is the answer to the prayer that Jesus Christ taught to His disciples when He taught them to pray that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven and through My kingdom coming on earth that I would be able to give each of My children their daily spiritual bread which is My wisdom and knowledge, just like I did to the first two people, Adam and Eve.  The coming of My kingdom of heaven into the earth would provide for the forgiveness of the sins of the whole world.  When My kingdom comes into the lives of My children who choose My kingdom, those of My children of promise inherit My power, My glory and all of the benefits of My kingdom of God in their lives on earth. (Matthew 6:7-15)  That glorious event caused a hallelujah from heaven's inhabitants and earthly inhabitants, as reported in My Instruction/History Book called the Bible. 
    When My kingdom of God entered into the earth in the lives of people who choose My plan of being saved from evil's curses, they change in the core of their being into new people.  That miracle is possible only by being born of My Holy Spirit instead of continuing to be a person cursed by the devil's presence in their lives with him as their father. (John 3:5-8;John 8:44)
    Because I gave the earth to people, the only way that I could come into the earth to bring My mysterious plan of salvation was to send My Son to be born of a woman so that He would be a man of the earth as well as My Son.  It was through His presence in the world that My true identity of being unconditional Love was evident to people. Because of religious tradition My image had been tarnished into religion causing people to believe the lie that I had the personality of earthly kings, eager to punish and maim people if they didn't obey My every word.  My Son Jesus Christ was the perfect example of My character being Love.  He performed acts of My love in healing people, casting demons out of people and teaching about My kingdom of heaven which was then soon coming into the lives of people which would restore My heaven in the lives of people who choose good over evil, blessings over curses. (Amos 5:14-15; Matthew 12:35; I Peter 3:8-12)
   There was celebration in My heaven when My mysterious plan was implemented, when My heaven came into the people in the earth who had been born of My Holy Spirit and were waiting for My promise of which Jesus Christ told them before He came into My heaven to sit down with Me.  It was called the day of Pentecost when many of the followers of Jesus Christ were gathered to wait for what Jesus called My promise.  My kingdom of heaven came that day to live inside of people and surround them in the spiritual dimension which is called baptizing them in My Holy Spirit and fire, as prophesied by John the Baptist and spoken of in all of the teachings of Jesus Christ. (Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4)  That is when I answered the prayers that Jesus Christ had taught His disciples to pray, My kingdom of God came into the earth as it is in heaven.  My kingdom of heaven surrounds My children who are baptized in My Holy Spirit, giving them the power to overcome all evil that is in the world that the devil had made a hell on earth.  Those children of promise have the spiritual ability to personally know Me, just like Adam and Eve did before they allowed the earth to become hell at the will of the devil.
   So, tracing the history of the world and humanity, it is true that in the beginning the earth was a perfect reflection of My heaven; then evil entered the earth when Adam and Eve allowed the devil to create hell on earth; then Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit implemented My mysterious plan in the earth which made it a heaven on earth again in the lives of My children who are born of the Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  The history of mankind is: first having heaven on earth, then having hell on earth, then having heaven on earth again which is available to all people who seek Me and My righteousness.  I never intended for mankind and the earth to have hell on earth.  That was the devil's will for mankind because he cursed the earth and mankind to get revenge upon Me for casting him away from My heaven.(Isaiah 14:12-15)  I created an effective plan to rescue the earth and mankind.  It was successful and is now still being successful in the lives of My children who are obedient to My words from the Holy Spirit.  I show them how to defeat all evil in order fo them to enjoy My heaven in their lives on earth.
   My kingdom of heaven is yours while you live in the earth.  Choose it. 
   Your Father of Love

No comments: