Saturday, March 28, 2020

WORD PRODUCTION

My Dear Precious Child,
   My Son Jesus Christ said that you do not live only by the food that you eat for your human body, but that you need to live by every word that proceeds from My mouth. (Matthew 4:4)  He knew the secrets to having a long, happy life on earth because He was in Me when I created your world.  He knew the devil's tricks and He knew My strategies that I speak to protect you from the devil's evil traps.
   When you buy a new appliance or when you are ordered to take a new medication there are instructions along with the appliance or instructions along with the medication, all from the manufacturers, that outline how to get the best performance out of the appliance or the medication in order for your life on earth to be enhanced.  That is the very reason that I have referred to the collection of history books, poetry books, wisdom books and gospel books as the Instruction Manual to you, because they are combined into one book called the Bible.  My words through Jesus Christ in the new covenant gospel books include My instructions to you in order to enable you to have My parental guidance in order to succeed in life on the earth.  Also, the words of guidance by My Holy Spirit, which comes in My personal words to you, are always confirmed to you by the words I spoke through Jesus Christ.  Those words of guidance come to you in your thoughts in your earthly language.  You often think they are your own thoughts, but if they are filled with spiritual wisdom and knowledge, they are My input into your life.
    Also, and these relate to My power words, there are My words which don't need confirmation from the Instruction Manual and they aren't spoken or written in your earthly language.  They are the words of My Holy Spirit which I speak through your mouth in intercessory prayers which are spoken in the language of My heaven.  I call them the power words because they are spoken by My Holy Spirit and they contain all of My wisdom, knowledge, commands and strict instructions spoken to the demonic principalities and powers in the atmosphere around you.  Those spiritual words from My Holy Spirit bypass your earthly mind because they are My spiritual language, the language with which I created the world and all the good that was in it.  Those words are ever as much the words of God as the written ones in the Bible, My Instruction Manual to you.  Because the words prayed by My Holy Spirit through your mouth bypass your human mind where generational curses exist, My words through your mouth in My spiritual tongues are pure, unadulterated and powerful.  They speak forth into the earth My perfect will in every evil situation, in every corrupt circumstance, in every troublesome problem, in every destructive pandemic that has been brought into your life by the devil and his demons.   As a result of your praying the words of My Holy Spirit, which speak My perfect will into the earth, My angels go forth and follow those words precisely, succinctly and perfectly, without any deviation, because the angels are My servants, sent to serve you, My children, who are the people who are inheritors of My salvation.  (Hebrews 1:13-14) 
   That is the fulfilling of My promise to My children in the earth, that I would come to live in them and write My words of power on their hearts, in their minds and speak them through the mouths of My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Jeremiah 31:33; Jeremiah 1:9-11) The prophet Joel saw a vision of that promise when he wrote that I would pour out My Spirit upon all mankind, that they would speak for Me in prophetic tongues, that they would see visions and dream dreams sent by Me, and even upon servants I would pour out My Spirit.  (Joel 3:1-5 Acts 2:1-4)  It was the fulfillment of the instructions by Jesus Christ who appeared to the disciples after He rose from the dead.  He told His followers to wait for My promise to them that they would receive power when My Holy Spirit came upon them and would surround them. (Acts 1:1-9)
   John the Baptist. who had baptized the Jewish people in water, had already prophesied that a person more mighty than him was coming who would baptize them in the Holy Spirit and fire, speaking about Jesus Christ. (Matthew 3:11-12) That prophesy began in reality on the day of Pentecost after Jesus Christ rose from the dead.  The people waiting in the upper room for Him to send My power into them were changed immediately because of the power of My spiritual words that I sent into them to be spoken from their mouths.  Their joy was so magnificent that the listeners thought they were all drunk with wine.  Peter told the observers that the people were not drunk with wine but instead were filled with the Holy Spirit.  The fire that John the Baptist promised is the presence of My angels surrounding the believers in the spiritual dimension around them, sent to burn the demons out of them, as per the words of Jesus Christ of burning the chaff.  Those angels appeared as tongues of fire on the heads of the people who were baptized in My Holy Spirit.
    So My powerful words of the Holy Spirit spoken through your mouth in My spiritual language are the words through which I cleanse the world of the demons who flooded into it when Adam allowed the demons entrance into the earth.  It is through the words of My Holy Spirit that I cast demons out of your life and command them into the fiery furnace.  My angels come and usher the demons into that furnace of fire which is the final place of the evil spirits. (Matthew 13:36-42)
   I said that it is then that My children would shine like the sun in My kingdom in the earth where other people will see their good works and glorify Me. (Matthew 5:16)  I also said through a prophet that you must not forbid people to speak in tongues, especially in their intercessory prayers. (I Corinthians 14:39) I said to intercede in the language of the Holy Spirit at all times and in all occasions, in the words of the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 6:10-19) When you are praying in the Holy Spirit you are praying in spiritual words that have much more power than the written words unless the written ones in the Instruction Manual are revealed by My Holy Spirit to you. The words prayed in My Holy Spirit in intercessory tongues tear down demonic works in the earth and they build up My kingdom of heaven in the lives of My children in the earth so that they will have heaven in their lives on earth.(Luke 18:29-30)
    Pray in the Holy Spirit even in the nighttime and see My salvation pour into your life.
   Your Father of Victorious Strategies

No comments: