Friday, March 27, 2020

THE BLAME GAME

My Dear Precious Children,
    As we discussed when you studied the origin of generational curses, one of the first demons who manifested its presence in the DNA of humans was when Adam blamed Eve for their disobedience in letting the devil enter into their world.  That act of disobedience allowed the devil to curse humanity and the entire world with his demons who flooded the world when Adam and Eve opened the gates of the earth to the devil's curses by listening to the devil's mental logic and accepting his thoughts as truth instead of accepting My thoughts in their minds as truth. 
    At the core of blaming someone is the demon of irresponsibility, the desire to pass the blame for problems on to someone else.  It was pride in Adam, as coached by the demon of blame, that would not accept responsibility for his actions, even though Eve was not created from Adam at the time I warned Adam not to listen to the devil's thoughts in his mind.  Adam passed the warning on to Eve who, when tempted by the devil, not only repeated the warning from Me but also added to it.  She added that I said that they must not even touch the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, along with not eating of the fruit of it, meaning not to listen to the devil's temptations, but instead to refuse them.
    Even in your day, blame is one of the devil's most powerful temptations which bring curses into the lives of My children because blaming other people passes the responsibility for your own actions on to someone else and you are not willing to correct that actions in yourself because you have made someone else guilty of the offense.  Politicians are very adept at placing blame on the other political party for problems in their nation, deeming the other party as evil.  Men regularly place responsibility for their problems on women, per Adam and Eve.
   The demon of blame is so strong in your world because it is the very nature of the devil.  The devil's most effective tool in his arsenal of lies is to blame Me in the eyes of My own children for the destruction and problems in the world.  In manipulating My own children to believe that lie, the devil and his demons escape My judgment upon them, the judgment which I planned from the beginning of time, which is the fiery furnace for the evil demons.  The demons convince My own children that I am both good and evil, afflicting My children on one hand and then healing them on the other hand.  That is blasphemy.  My children who intimately know Me, know that I have no evil thoughts, intentions, attitudes, words or actions because I am Love.   Yet, the devil escapes his judgment by blaming Me to religious people for their problems and My own children believe it, just like Job did temporarily, as coached by his friends.  Not until Job began to know Me face to face, one-on-one, did he know that truth of My pure nature, that I am Love.  He confessed that prior to knowing Me, that he only knew Me by hearing what someone else said about Me, not knowing Me by his becoming intimately acquainted with Me. (Job 42:1-6)
   Another way the devil escapes detection for being the originator of evil is by his tempting My children to blame flesh and blood, just like Adam blamed Eve for their problems instead of the devil, in an attempt for the devil to escape detection as being the guilty instigator of evil acts.  The devil and his demons have gotten away with murder, mayhem, pandemics, generational mutations, diseases, sicknesses, serial killings, sexual perversions, cruelty and other destruction by diverting blame away from himself and onto humans who are only puppets in obeying his commands.  Then My children allow the devil to escape responsibility for his actions in the world. 
    The prophet Paul said that you should never battle against people but that your war should always be with demonic principalities and powers in the air around you.  He said for you to war against those demons who cause all problems by your praying in the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 6:10-19) It is the only way for the real instigator of all problems in the earth to receive his judgment for cursing the world with his destruction and death.  In your allowing My Holy Spirit to pray through your mouth, you allow Me to execute My judgment on the devil and his demons. (Matthew 13:36-42)  If you don't pray, your country is at the mercy of the devil and he has NO MERCY.  You must allow My Holy Spirit to execute My judgment on the demons who are causing the devil's tribulations in your world.  Jesus said that you would have tribulation in the world, but to rejoice because He overcame the evil in the world and He will overcome your tribulation by the power of My Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers through you.
    Playing the blame game never benefited anybody.  The only one who wins the blame game is the devil.  Don't allow him to win.  Defeat him by praying in My Holy Spirit and you will be letting Me execute judgment on the devil and his demons and you allow Me to do My will of goodness and kindness to My children in your lives on earth.
    Your Just Father

No comments: