Monday, March 30, 2020

NETWORKING WITH THE SAVIOR

My Dear Precious Child,
   When you are in unity with Me, then you are in unity with My entire family of heaven.  It is written that when your mind is meditating on Me and My powerful ability to bring salvation into your life in your days on earth, then you will be in perfect peace. (Isaiah 26:2-4) Perfect peace for your human mind is the peace that passes all human understanding because the normal state of the human mind is to worry, to fear and to be in turmoil.  Instead of thinking about the terrifying things that are happening in your life and world, when your mind is fixated on Me and My faith filled words encouragement, then I am able to infuse My peace that passes understanding into your heart and your mind.  (Philippians 4:7)
     When the prophet Paul wrote those words inspired by My Holy Spirit, he also wrote that you should not be anxious for anything, but instead that you should pray and ask for an abundance of supply in everything that you need with thanksgiving, letting Me know your requests. (Philippians 4:6)  In that steadfast promise from Me, I even went further in those encouraging words and told you that for My peace to reside in your mind that you should reject every thought except ones that are true about me, honest about Me, just, pure, loving, virtuous, praiseworthy, and good, and that you should only think on those things. (Philippians 4:8)  That is what you are responsible for doing in our networking together is to keep your mind fixated on Me and My ability to answer your prayers, knowing that I have done it multiple times. 
    My Spirit went further in that teaching and wrote that the things that you have learned about Me as you saw in the reports about the nature of My Son and heard from the testimonies of people who know Me, are that I, your Father of peace, will be with you, eager to network with you along with My entire company of heaven which is called My kingdom of God.  My clear and distinct explanation in that discourse on your having peace in your mind is that you must keep your mind on Me and My abilities instead of on the fear that usually envelops your mind in trying times.  If you will reject the demons of fear, terror, anxiety, doubt and unbelief from your mind, bringing every thought into the obedience of what Christ said about your situation, then casting those demons into hell.  They will leave your mind.  (II Corinthians 10:5) Replace those terrifying thoughts with thoughts of trust, faith and confidence in Me from scriptures as an act of your own will, whether you feel like it or not.  Very often when you review what I have done for you in the past, the devil's fear thoughts have to leave because you are glorifying My powerful interventions in your life.  Confess to the devil and his demons your confidence in Me.  (Romans 4:21)
    It is in keeping your mind fixated on Me and My abilities plus your praying in the Holy Spirit that I am able to perfect what concerns you because you are in unity with My family of heaven.  In that cohesive setting in the earth of your being in unity with Me, My entire company of heaven is able to perfectly network with you and do what I promised, which is to do exceedingly, abundantly more than you dare ask or think, according to the power of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you. (Ephesians 3:20)
    After you have cast out all negative thoughts and sent them to hell, put barriers around your mind with My promises so that when negative thoughts try to come into it, they will find that your mind is closed to them.  Those negative thoughts are sent from hell in order to break your unity with Me, causing a separation which will allow the devil to do his will in the earth instead of your networking with My family of heaven and allowing Me to do supernatural works in your life because you have fixated your thoughts on Me and My promises to you instead of your thoughts being fixated on the devil's thoughts.  My entire family of heaven and I cannot work for you when your mind is filled with the devil's thoughts because you have given permission for them to flood your life with their images of destruction.  
    A person cannot network with his or her business or education office if the electronic connection is interrupted or down.  That is true spiritually.  If your mind is in unity with the devil's thoughts, I am barricaded from doing any good thing for you because there is a demonic barrier between us which interferes with our unified connection.  When fear thoughts try to invade your mind, sing about your confidence in Me and speak loudly about your confidence in Me until the devil gives up and leaves you.  Then My peace which passes understanding will flood into your mind, setting the earthly stage for our networking to be established because the connection between us is restored, the connection being your mind.  (Isaiah 59:1-3 and 21)  
   I am ready for networking with you every minute of your day.  Keep your mind on thoughts of Me and My power to answer every one of your prayers.  When you keep your thoughts on My supernatural abilities in your behalf, I will do more in your behalf than you even imagine.
   Your Networking Heavenly Father

No comments: