Saturday, March 21, 2020

THE WINNERS

My Dear Precious Child,
   I have never lost a war with the devil.  There have been casualties of the wars, people who engaged in fear, but My children of faith always prevail.  That is what My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul, that the prophets of old who prophesied My kingdom coming into the lives of My children of promise did not get to claim their inheritance while they walked in the earth, but they claimed their full inheritance when they were raised from the dead with Jesus and came with Him to heaven to live with Me. (Matthew 27:50-53) They looked forward to the day when My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven just like it did the first time when the veil between heaven and earth was torn and on the day of Pentecost when My entire kingdom of heaven came to live in My children of promise and surround them in the spiritual dimension. 
   The saints of old are winners, along with you, when you choose Jesus Christ as your Savior, receiving My covenant of the Holy Spirit to be your Fatherly association with Me by becoming born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  When you do, you inherit everything to which the old covenant prophets looked forward but never inherited while in the flesh.  They rejoice now with the angels that you and others of My children can have what they prophesied, which is liberty over evil in the earth. (Hebrews 9:14-28; Hebrews 11:13-40; I Corinthians 15:54-58)
   As I said, I have never lost a battle with the devil. (John 16:33)  Because of that documented fact, you can have the same history in your spiritual battles on earth when you battle evil demons instead of battling with people.  People are never your enemies.  They are just the physical bodies through whom the devil works in order to gain ascendancy over you by cursing your life with his judgment, his hatred, his anger, his lust, his divisiveness, his cruel words, his accusations and his persecutions of you.  The devil tempts people to hurt you so that he escapes detection, in other words, or you would recognize him as your real enemy if he did his dastardly works as himself.  Remember that he disguised himself as a serpent when he deceived Adam and Eve.
    Just like Jesus Christ refused to yield to the temptation of the devil, you have the power of My Holy Spirit to recognize the devil when he hurts you emotionally, mentally or physically through some other human being.  That is why Jesus told you if someone injures you in any way that you are to keep peace with the person, give to the person what he or she asks, love the person and do good to the person, knowing that it is not the human being who is doing evil to you but that it is the devil using the person to do evil to you so that you will return evil to the person and the devil can bring curses into your life.  In other words, the devil is enticing you by proxy, using another human being to do his evil works. Jesus said that if you do return evil for evil, then you will lose everything, paying the full price for joining with the devil and also doing his evil deeds.  But, if you return good for evil to the person who does evil to you, then you have authorized My kingdom of heaven to flood your life with My blessings because you have not done evil to anyone but you have reacted to evil with My love and My goodness, which defeats the devil's will and spread the will of My kingdom in the earth. (Luke 11:20; Matthew 5:38-48)
     I have many ways to overcome evil.  Be attentive to My Holy Spirit.  He will tell you who is the real enemy.  It's never a human being.  It's always the devil and his demons. I can defeat the devil and his demons through you by your praying in intercessory prayers in which you allow My Holy Spirit to execute My judgment upon the perpetrators of evil in the earth, who are the devil and his demons.  I will defeat diseases, sicknesses, mental illness, divisive politicians, naysayers, false prophesies, pandemics, hurricanes, tornadoes and every other storm of life which the devil authorizes other people to program into your world through spiritual ignorance.  They don't know what they do.  Through your intercessory prayers, I will defeat all of the devil's works that he has planned, some of them before he is successful in executing his plans.
    You know My truth, that I have victory for you in every area of your life.  Keep your thoughts stayed on Me constantly and you will have total peace in your life on earth.  It's part of your inheritance.
    Your Victorious Father

No comments: