Sunday, March 22, 2020

OUTWARD APPEARANCES

My Dear Precious Child,
   It makes no difference how things look to your earthly eyes and ears which bring fear, discord and hopelessness to your mind.  When My children are praying in the Holy Spirit and operating in faith, there are marvelous things going on in the spiritual dimension around you which will appear in the twinkling of an eye and be the solution  to your problems.  You will look back, like a woman having given birth to a child, and forget all of the pain and inconvenience.(I Thessalonians5:2-9) You will look back and remember only a tiny bit of the turmoil and uncertainty while you were waiting for My promises to be revealed in the earth.  The behind-the-scenes activities in the spiritual dimension which involve Me and My army of heaven are executing judgment upon your real enemies, the devil and his demons. (Matthew 11:12) Soon the current demonic curses upon your earth will disappear and My grace will be revealed if My children will continue in the unselfishness, love, grace, peace and mercy extended from themselves to each other. 
    I never blame or accuse any human for the problems which occur in the earth because I know the devil is the real enemy.  Unfortunately, the devil uses people to effect his destructive judgment upon the world because he has no authority in the world other than what My children give to him.  I never blame or condemn people, I only blame the real culprit, the devil and his demons.  However, you must use this pandemic experience to learn how the devil uses My children for their own destruction.  Because My nature is never to condemn or blame people for their destructive situations in the earth, My nature is to teach you the reason why the devil had permission to execute his pandemic curse upon your entire world.  He used his demons of conflict, division, discord, blame, shame, fear, sexual, physical and mental abuse, insults, perversions, accusations, hypocrisy, jealousy and pride through deceived political and religious leaders to flood the earth with bitterness and strife of which I said that when those are present there is every demon in hell at the party. (James 3:16)  It's all a replay of what the devil did in the Garden to Adam and Eve, sent his demons to question My authority in their minds in the earth, after which they yielded to the devil and experienced a demonic veil being placed between themselves and Me by making the devil the prince of the world. (John 8:44) That is when all hell broke loose in your world  because the demons from hell flooded the earth with the devil's curses, executing the devil's judgment upon all people in his path.
    In explaining the reason for the devil's judgment upon the earth, I explained to you the need for a real Savior to come into the earth to save it from the pandemic curses, but first My children of promise have to turn from their own wicked sins to which they ignorantly yield which is the reason for the demons of pandemic curses to have the authority and power to curse the earth.  My children engaged with religious and political leaders in conflict, discord, division, accusations, blame, shame, pride, ridicule, name calling and on and on until there were more demons than the earth could hold and so the devil used his pandemic disease to try to finish it off. 
   That plan will not succeed if My Holy Spirit baptized children will not allow it to happen.  If they will rise up with My standards of love, faith, joy, peace, goodness and kindness, self control, mercy and patience toward all people, even their corrupt politicians who were unknowingly used to open the flood door of the earth to the demons with their anti-Christ words, theories and actions.  It has happened over and over in your world.  It happened even in the days of Jesus Christ. (I John 4:3) It's Job's dilemma over and over again, executed by people who claim to know Me but they only know Me by the hearing of their ears, digesting words that are contrary to My goodness, kindness, peace and love and then sowing them into spiritually ignorant people who also do not personally know Me.(Job 42:1-7)  The devil is an expert at his deception of humans.  He should be, it has worked with every generation.
   As always, I raise up a Savior, Jesus Christ, and His standards of love, causing My children to have empathy for the less fortunate, the sojourners, the oppressed, the widows and children; and, yes, even having pity for the deceived religious and political leaders who fell for the devil's centuries old tricks which have worked every time for him.  The woes of the Pharisees, the Sadducees and the religious leaders have come upon your world, just as Jesus Christ warned, by the masses of people becoming consumed by pride, hypocrisy, arrogance, the desire for greatness, the oppression of the poor, the oppressed, the lost, and the hopeless.  (Matthew 18:7; Matthew 23:13-29)  Those attitudes by the masses have given the devil permission to execute a worldwide pandemic of huge degrees. 
    I have raised in your world My standards of love, and people are yielding to them.  That will pay off in giving Me the permission to execute My mercy, compassion and love in your world which will overcome the previous selfish, self centered attitudes of the spiritually ignorant people in your world. Very often the people who call themselves by My name are the most spiritually ignorant by their still drinking milk when they should be eating My personal words of the Holy Spirit, which is the meat of which Jesus Christ spoke was His body. (John 4:34) 
   My standards will prevail when My Spirit baptized children pray in the Holy Spirit and allow My Spirit and His angels to execute judgment upon the demons who have flooded the earth at the behest of spiritually ignorant religious leaders and politicians. (Matthew 13:36-42) 
    My saving grace is released into the world by the words of My Holy Spirit when He is allowed to be Lord in the world, as proclaimed by Jesus Christ and the prophets. ( John 14, 15 and 16; I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)  
    I am busy executing My Saving Grace in the earth.  Make sure you are also busy by praying in My Holy Spirit which will execute My judgment on the disease demon who is causing your world-wide problem.
    Your Father of SAVING GRACE 

No comments: