Thursday, March 26, 2020

THINGS NEVER CHANGE

My Dear Precious Child,
   I hope you have deduced that things from the past repeat themselves.  For instance, your Savior Jesus Christ's main problem in his life on earth came from the demons working through the union between religious and political leaders.  He told them that they were motivated by their father, the devil, who was a murderer from the beginning.  (John 8:44) Sure enough, it was through their accusations that He was crucified, just like they easily put to death the people who broke religious and political laws.  Their laws put to death sons who were drunkards, women who were adulterers, also liars and rebellious children.  That is why the apostle Paul later called their laws the law of sin and death, because certain infractions called for immediate stoning to death, per the devil's desire to kill all of My children and continue taking over the earth for his use in order to capture the earth in vindication of Me for My throwing him out of My heaven. 
    My strategy from the beginning of the world was that if the first man allowed the devil to deceive him and flood the earth with his demons, that I would send My Son Jesus Christ to die for the sins of the whole world, all the sins that the devil instituted in the earth through his demons.  Jesus, as My Son, died for all the sins of the whole world.  Even though He never sinned, He went to hell for the sins of all mankind.  The devil thought he had won his self imposed war with Me at that moment until My Holy Spirit entered into Jesus Christ in hell, caused My Son to defeat the devil and He took authority to the world back from him.  My Holy Spirit catapulted Jesus Christ out of hell and back into the world to show My children that their sins were forgiven because He had been crucified for them and went to hell for them. 
   Even though Jesus Christ was raised from the dead, appeared to people and continued to teach about My kingdom which was soon to come into the earth in answer to His prayers, and their prayers that He taught to them, there was still in the earth the problem of the demons who were flooding the earth with the devil's evil, doing their evil works through people.(Matthew 6:10)  My children, who inhabited the earth at the time, needed My supernatural power to overcome the demons in their lives who were still operating in the earth.  So after Jesus finished His ministry in the earth and sat down with Me in heaven, I sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of My children and be Lord in their lives and Lord of the earth, allowing Me to have power over evil in the earth. (I Corinthians 3:16: II Corinthians 3:17-18) It was My mysterious plan, hidden in My mind from the foundation of the world, of My way of saving humanity and the earth from the devil's destruction. 
   In some of My children who become intimately acquainted with Me, allowing Me to be their Powerful yet loving Father, they are able to overcome the works of the demons in the earth.  They know their authority that they have in the Holy Spirit, who was given to them by Jesus Christ, the authoritative power to cast the demons out of their lives, out of the earth and cast them into the fiery furnace that was prepared for them.  (Matthew 13:36-42)  You still have that power.
   The main bodies that the demons have to do their evil in the earth is the same as it was when Jesus walked the earth. The devil's strategy was to choose to work through religious and political leaders because it is through them that they can curse huge masses of people instead of just single individuals.  The same demons who worked through the Pharisees, Sadducees and scribes, those being the politicians who are in unity with religious leaders, those demons are still spreading their evil works in the earth.  The Pharisees and Sadducees are the extreme conservative and extreme liberal politicians who are controlled by demons in their efforts to conquer the world for the devil.  They are winning in the lives of people who are looking to the politicians to be the saviors of their countries.  There is only one Savior, Jesus Christ, the righteous, and His Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ said all the rest are robbers. (John 10:10-14)
    The politicians should be servants of the people, yet some of them become rulers, relishing in their control of the lives of people.  Can't you see that it is through them that the lives of the masses of people are cursed with the devil's curses?  It was the same when Jesus walked in the earth.  The difference is that He knew the evil that they spread.  In your world My children who call themselves by the name of their Savior Jesus Christ are bound in adoration and loyalty to the very politicians who are bringing curses into their lives.
    However, I delight that there is always a remnant of My children who hear from My Holy Spirit, who remember the teachings of their Savior Jesus Christ, and are doing their ministry to which they are called, which is to spread My love in the world and to pray intercessory prayers in the language of My Holy Spirit through which My Holy Spirit orders the demons one by one to be cast into the fiery furnace.  You must forgive the Pharisees and Sadducees, scribes and religious leaders of your time.  They don't know what they are doing when they allow the demons to use them to further the devil's curses in the earth, just like you didn't know either when you were an emissary of the demons.  As I said, don't bind yourself to them, expecting them to be the savior of the world.
   If you are tired of sharing with the demons the earth that I created as a paradise, stand up against the demons as My child and do what I commanded through the prophet Paul.  I said for you to stop making humans beings your enemies, but instead that you should war against the demonic principalities and powers of the air by your praying in the language of My Holy Spirit at all times and in all occasions.  I said to pray in the Spirit, which is the only way to defeat the devil and his demons.  I said for you to even stay awake at night and pray because the conscious minds of the people whom the devil is using to curse your life and your earth are asleep but their unconscious minds, their spirits, are still awake and able to receive My corrections from My Holy Spirit.  (Ephesians 6:10-18) Jesus Christ died so that you would have that privilege of praying with My power.  You must stop neglecting it or you will be giving the devil a gift of the world and the humans in it.
   Rise up and take your place as My child in the earth with the power of My Holy Spirit and the entire company of My heaven working with you.  I never lost a war with the devil and I will not lose this one if My children will assume their responsibilities in the earth and pray in the infinite power of My Holy Spirit.
     Beautify the lives of people with My loving words, but pray in the language of My Holy Spirit to win the war with evil.  That is the only way.
   Your Father of Infinite Power Over All Evil

No comments: