Friday, March 25, 2011

AUTHORITATIVE POWER and DYNAMITE POWER


Dear One,

Always remember your power, your authoritative power that you have, and your angelic power that you have that was given to you to accomplish My work in the earth.
When My Holy Spirit came to live in you, He gave you My authoritative power, dominion power over all demonic spiritual principalities and powers.
I gave My angels to you as a portion of My gifts to you and they have energy power, dynamite power, working power. They work in obedience to My commands which I speak through your mouth in Spirit-led prayers.
Both powers are necessary to have My will accomplished in your life. My will encompasses the solution to all your problems and your redemption from all the curses of the evil ones
Very often, because of exhaustion, neglect, unbelief or laziness, My children refrain from using My authoritative power that is resident within them. They are neglectful in using My Spirit's prayer language that has been given to them, the spiritual language that I have given as a gift to them. The working power of the angels is dependent upon the authoritative power of the Holy Spirit's words. Angels hearken to My words. When there are no orders from the One in authority, the Holy Spirit, then the operative works of My angels who are assigned to labor for My children are idle.
The truths that I spoke relating to idleness of men also applies to the angels because the devil's playground is active in relation to the idleness of spiritual men in their prayer language. When My children are neglectful (idle) in their prayers, then the devil has free reign to do his destructive handiwork.
The instruction I gave about praying unceasingly was meant to encourage My children to pray continually, giving a voice to My Spirit in the earth so that the restoration of the earth and all that pertains to you can be accomplished by My angelic workers. It takes constant work to accomplish restoration, therefore it takes continuous prayers.
Please give voice to My words and then see your needs, desires and wants begin to be fulfilled.
Since I give you My best, will you please give Me your best in constant, effectual, fervent prayers?
Love, God
James 5:16; Romans 8:26 & 27; Romans 1:9; I Thessalonians 5:17-20; II Timothy 1:3; I Corinthians 14:14; I Corinthians 14:18; Hebrews 1:13 & 14.

No comments: