Sunday, March 27, 2011

FAITH WITHOUT WORKS


Dear One, A prompting of My Spirit requires action on your part. That is what the works means in the quote, "Faith without works is dead." "Dead," means without action and life. My promptings are always to save you from impending doom, impending injury, impending failure or impending catastrophe. My promptings are not frivolous. My promptings are serious and have dire consequences. They are for your ultimate good. But remember, you still have the choice of whether to obey them, which means to follow through, or you can choose to ignore the promptings. Unbelief is the biggest detriment to following through on a prompting by My Spirit. Unbelief says that the thought that came from Me was just your own thought, your imagination, and it was not a leading or prompting by Me. Unbelief is one of the devil's ways he robs you. He robs you of the determination it takes to follow through with My promptings. Promptings require that you be prompt in following through, so that good can be manifested in your earth because you have followed My lead and avoided destruction that the devil planned for your life. A child who disobeys the loving prompting of a parent not to run blindly into traffic is hit by a vehicle and often dies. You can relate that analogy to My prompting by My Holy Spirit. We want you saved from situations that would rob, kill or destroy you. Often someone will say that, "Something just told me," to do something or not do something and it was a prompting by My spirit which saved them from something tragic. My promptings are always operating in your life. Learn to listen to them, heed them, obey them, and then enjoy the salvation from some bad circumstances that was sent to destroy you. I'm a good Father. I save My children over and over again. Love, God John 14:16 and 17; John 15:26; John 16:13; Ephesians 1:13

No comments: