Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SOLUTIONS

Dear One,

     Always give heed to the voice within you, My voice speaking to you from the depth of your being. 
     My words may be diametrically opposed to the voice of reason or the voices of friends or the voice of your religious laws.  My voice deep within you knows all things, all the inner workings of every situation of which you find yourself in the middle; therefore My wisdom is imparted through My words.
     Your situations are always unique to you, but they are never new in the earth, only the conditions and combinations are different. That's why hearing My wisdom through My voice inside of you is the cure-all for all situations.
     If you really want the solutions to the problems, come to Me and I will give you the faith to believe for the best solutions and I will give you insight, wisdom and instructions on how to facilitate your part in bringing My salvation into the situation. 
     I desire to save you from all troubling situations.  I'm your Father.

                                                                           Love, God 
I Corinthians 10:13; John 14:17 & 18;  Hebrews 3:7-8; James 1:5

No comments: