Saturday, March 5, 2011

LIFE CHANGING COMMUNION

Dear One,
    
     When you see a person who is adopting new religious practices, then you must not judge or criticize the person but you should pray for his enlightenment.  Remember that the person is trying to please Me, even though the only way he knows to do it is religiously.
     People have been taught by the elders of religious institutions that all spiritual things must be done publicly or it does not count with Me. People have been taught that they must proclaim their faith publicly, that they must pray publicly, praise publicly.  But Jesus taught that one must go into one's closet to pray in secret and that I will reward him openly.  Jesus demonstrated that people must separate themselves from the public and be alone with Me.  When We are alone together there are no distractions and no invading spirits from others.
     Jesus also taught that the highest praise is to become One with Me so that your entire life is a praise to Me because you have become My image.
     Religion has taught that communion with Me must be public because religion wants people to fear the one on one communion with Me that I desire. 
     Religion wants people to fear Me so much that they will not endeavor to get to personally know me and exchange My life for theirs.
     Religion has succeeded in separating My children from Me with  fear of Me because of the erroneous teaching of retribution for sin.  I want to save My children from sin, not punish them for engaging in the works of the devil.  That's why I sent Jesus to earth, to destroy the works of the devil.  I didn't send Him to punish My offspring.
     Jesus would not even speak anything until He heard Me speak My life-giving words to Him. He wouldn't do anything until I coached Him on what to do.  He separated himself from the crowds; yes, even from the disciples on occasion, so that He could spend time alone with Me because He knew that I was His Life source, His counselor, His teacher and His Loving Father.
     Very often religion requires you to separate yourself from Me so that you can only learn from them to perform works religiously. Then you and the religious institution will get recognition.
     I desire that you engage in one on one communion with Me so that I can teach you and demonstrate My love for you.
     Religious institutions desire that you have communion with other people as a substitute for a relationship with Me.  Then when the institution fails them, My children turn their backs on the institutions and also turn their backs on Me.
    My children either bear the fruit of religious communion with an institution or they bear the fruit of true communion with Me.  Communion with Me produces love, peace, patience, joy, mercy, goodness, kindness and faith.  If you lack any of those attributes, then you need to come to Me for your infusion of My Life.  Then you can enjoy assembling with My other children as an outgrowth of our communion, not as a substitute for it.

                                                                                                                           Love, God
Matthew 6:5-8; Matthew 14:23; John 14:26; John 15:26; John 16:13-15; Galatians 5:22

No comments: