Thursday, March 17, 2011

PRIORITIES

Dear One,
     Have you noticed how quickly priorities can change?
     Priorities are things of which you put your whole being into, your thoughts, your attitudes, your plans, your strategies, your concerns and your dedication.  
     Sometimes outside influences can cause priorities to change.  Those can be family dynamics, the actions of friends, political situations, global dynamics  or religious doctrinal teachings.
     Sometimes inside influences can cause priorities to change.  Those inside influences are various kinds of thoughts which influence your attitudes, thus influencing your actions and reactions. Your beliefs are more powerful than you think because they influence your entire thought patterns.  Past experiences, worries, cares, prejudices and emotional upheavals can completely change your thought patterns and influence your actions, too.
     Family and professional situations are big influences, causing you to reassess your priorities.  Very often, more than you realize, your needs can be a big influence over your priorities.
     My advice to you has always been that your main priority must be seeking My kingdom and My righteousness because when you seek Me, then all the other unstable, shifting priorities will be changed as a result of your changing your priorities and seeking spiritual insight into the immediate problems.  When you put Me first in your thoughts, seeking My wisdom and insight, then the resulting thoughts will be pure, true and of a good report.
     When you seek Me and My righteous input into your thought life, then success and prosperity in all areas will be afforded to you because My wisdom is far above rubies and diamonds and emeralds. My wisdom includes the solutions to every situation that My children can encounter.
     When you seek Me and My righteous input into your relationship problems. then you will have peaceful and loving thoughts which come automatically to you with My words.  The result will be that your past priorities of judgment, criticism and condemnation of others will switch to the priorities of peace, mercy and love.
     Make My words your priority in all matters and then the fruit of My Spirit will be your character traits.
     Yes, seeking Me and My input into every situation in your life will produce new and beneficial priorities, the ones that sow seeds of love.
                  Love, God
Matthew 6:31-33; John 14:16-18; Ephesians 5:8-11; Philippians 4:8
   

No comments: