Wednesday, March 30, 2011

IN SEASON AND OUT OF SEASON


Dear One, You have seen that setting your goal toward winning a prize takes dedication, endurance, perseverance and persistence in prayer. Yes, there is rest in knowing that the end result will be wonderful, but becoming lax in prayer will not see the prize of the high calling. Removing all curses and temptations and trials takes all of the spiritual energy that one can muster. Remember to follow the formula found in My Instruction Book of walking in the Spirit and praying in the Spirit equals all things working together for your good. That exercise is tantamount to success in all areas of your life. It takes sun and rain for crops to grow. It takes constant attention to My personal words to you and dedication to praying in the Spirit to grow spiritually and to inherit My blessings that you have been promised. I am not keeping My blessings from you. I already gave them to you. But there are spiritual enemies who have captured your blessings and are keeping them from you. Only spiritual warfare will return them to you. You are the true heirs of My benefits. Apply prayer to everything in your life, day and night, in season and out of season, when you feel like it and when you don't feel like it, while energized or while exhausted. Because they are My words, My prayers are on your lips and in your heart at all times. Speak them out and inherit My blessings, everything that you desire to make your life wonderful in the earth. Love, God Romans 8:14 and 27-28; Romans 10:8; Galatians 6:9; Colossians 1:9; James 5:16

No comments: