Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SOLUTIONS


Dear One,

My solutions are way beyond the solutions that men know about.
My solutions are always tailor made for the problem and will always present the proper answer. Usually men don't even know that My solutions even exit because they are spiritual and they begin in My mind with My orchestrations.
Allowing Me to speak My solutions through your mouth in your prayer language will introduce the appropriate solutions into the situation by giving My words a chance to be operative in the earth.
Pray, pray, pray, pray and then pray some more in your Holy Spirit led prayer language until the solution is evident and the problem has vanished. I know the problem and I know the solution to every problem. Pray until the solution presents itself. Then continue to pray until the results are finalized and steadfast, being finally established in the earth.
Leaving a problem to chance will not take care of the search for solutions. Only prayers will take care of it. Constant, fervent prayers will instigate and complete the solution, line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little, until the results are final.
Let Me at the problem! No problem is too big for Me.

Love, God
Isaiah 28:9-11; I Timothy 2:8; Jude 1:20; Romans 8:26 &; 27; I Corinthians 14:15-16; Ephesians 6:18; James 5:16

No comments: