Monday, March 21, 2011

POWER TOOLS


Dear One ,

I have not given any of My children a spirit of fear. I have given you and all of My children a spirit of power, love and a sound mind.
You might ask from where do the spirits of fear come? They come from the fallen spirits who desire to enslave My children with their counterproductive images which they send to invade the thoughts of people. They infuse their fearful thoughts and images into the minds of My children, resulting in unsound minds, minds full of dread and fretting, confusion, judgment and untruth.
Most of the fear comes from assumptions and presumptions, with no factual basis to back up the fearful thoughts. It is the product of imaginations gone wild, instigated and fed by negative spirits of fear.
My Holy Spirit offers supernatural power to overcome the imaginations of the mind that have been created by fear. My authoritative power, spoken by you, will exert the power necessary to overcome the thoughts of fear when you allow My Spirit to do His work. My Spirit knows that the spirits of fear are deceptive and destructive, that they come to rob, kill and destroy My children.
I have given you My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Love. I said that perfect love casts out fear. I meant that My children should seek to intimately know the depth, length, height and breadth of My love for them. When that revelation is complete within My children, then all fear is gone because it has lost its power in the face of My love.
My revealed love proves to My children that nothing will harm them; therefore fears loses its power to deceive.
Deception is the power tool of the spirit of fear.
A complete revelation of My love for you is the power tool against the spirit of fear. Fear shrivels up and retreats when you choose to believe the revelation of My love for you which is delivered to your mind by My Holy Spirit who is the Spirit of Truth.

Love, God.
II Timothy 1:7; I John 4:18 & 19; Ephesians 3:14- 20

No comments: