Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WISE COUNSEL

Dear One,
     Asking Me for wisdom is the most important request My children can make.
     Wisdom is the key to all success in your life, the key to solving every problem, every conflict  and every kind of confusion you may encounter in life.  My wisdom bypasses every deduction that humans can produce from their  own minds or from the limited insight of others.
    My wisdom is supernatural insight.  Within My insight there is always a solution to every problem.
     I said that men should not live by bread alone, but they should live by every word that proceeds from My mouth.   Therefore, wisdom is the essence of life, the bread of My spirit.  It is the solution to every problem and the right directions for all who are lost in confusion.
    My words are life.  I give My words freely and constantly.  All who seek My direction, guidance and insight must reach within themselves to receive them because they are dispensed by My Spirit.
    When you ask for My wisdom you will always find it.  I am willing and able and eager to give it.  You will find comfort for your soul in My wisdom.
                                                                                           Love, God
Psalm 1 1-3; Proverbs 1:7; Proverbs 1:20-23; James 1:5-8

No comments: