Thursday, March 24, 2011

VAIN IMAGINATIONS


Dear One,

You have heard people talk about "My mind just went wild." That comment is an adequate description of what happens when a vain imagination takes over the mind. It actually goes wild, escalating into unreal and illogical imaginations. Those images are put in your mind by negative spirits in an effort to rob you of faith and peace and hope. They are far from reality but are only vain imaginations.
Always remember that fearful imaginations are only fantasy and are not true. In other words, they are not truth.
My Spirit of Truth shows you hope and faith and causes you to have peace in your mind because My truth produces solutions.
Vain imaginations produce fear and inner strife and hopelessness, endeavoring to defeat and destroy you.
Always remember My power, My might and My solutions deliver My insight and wisdom to you while also delivering My solutions to you.
Replace vain imaginations with good images of success which are found in My promises. You will find them in My Instruction Book which men call the Bible. My promises which originate in heaven are beneficial to you, giving you the images of My will in all matters.
The vain imaginations which originate in hell are detrimental to you, giving you images of failure and destruction.
Replace anything negative or fearful that comes to your mind with My positive images of faith and love. The positive images will be accomplished by Me and My spiritual forces.
All good and perfect gifts come from your Father above.

Love, God
Psalm 2:1; Acts 4:25; II Corinthians 10:5; II Corinthians 1:20; Philippians 4:8; James 1:17

No comments: