Tuesday, March 1, 2011

PERFECT SOLUTIONS

Dear One,

     Trusting Me to works thing out the perfect way takes the ultimate amount of faith.
     The minds of My children cannot imagine perfect ways because to them perfection is not attainable.  You only see the material activity, the earthly solutions, which are never perfect.  So you only imagine the earthly limited solutions. 
     It takes My Spirit to give an image of spiritually attainable things.
     When the first man, Adam, fell from his heavenly appointment of being one with Me, his perception of spiritual activity was thwarted and he was blinded to the heavenly tasks going on at all times.  That curse continues today unless My children invite Me into their lives to bring My insight, My wisdom and My knowledge to them.  That is done by My emissary to earth, My Holy Spirit, who was sent by Me to restore My children to unity with Me.
     When a person invites Me to baptize him with My Spirit, then the person's mind is again in perfect unity with Me, he can perceive spiritual activity and he can have faith for the seemingly unattainable solutions.  He can also participate with My plans to work things out the perfect way because then the perfect way is available to My child.
     Come to Me for the perfect solution to everything.  Don't settle for what looks like it is the best by human standards.
     Hold out for the perfect solutions.   They are My gifts to you.
                                                                                Love, God
Matthew 5:48; Romans 12:2; Hebrews 13:21;

No comments: