Friday, March 4, 2011

OUTER WRAPPINGS

Dear One,
     When you get past the religious denominations of a person, past the political beliefs of a person, when you get past the national heritage of a person, when you get past the family background of a person, you are all the same, you are all My precious children.   All those other things separate you, they divide you.
     Getting down to the spirit of a person is the only thing that unites you, because your core being is all the same, created in My image.
     Jesus said that He and I are one, and you and I are one.  We are spirit, united by My Holy Spirit.
     When a person sheds those outer wrappings that separate, then he is one with every person.  You can shed those outer wrappings and be one with all men now.  You will shed them when there is death to the body and the outer wrappings fall off of you, and then you will be in unity with everyone.   The outer wrappings are extraneous.  They are frivolous to the spiritual person.
     Shedding your outer wrappings of beliefs that separate you from others is important because they often are the same things that separate you from Me.  They make the separation. I don't ever separate myself from My children.
     The beliefs of religious institutions and political institutions always divide.  The national customs of people divide.  Family backgrounds divide people.
     My Spirit unites.  Let Him unite Us and let Him unite you with all My children in the bond of Love.  Then heaven on earth will be yours because there will be no conflict in your life, no division, no arrogance, no conceit and no strife.  Absolute peace will be yours and that is the atmosphere of heaven.

                                                                                          Love, God
Romans 13:8-14; Ephesians 4:3-7; Isaiah 59:1-8
photo from http://www.agiftwrappedlife.com/ 
   

No comments: