Monday, March 7, 2011

SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED

Dear One,

     When I speak something to you to boost your faith, that means that it is already done, signed, sealed and only needs to be delivered.  Your part is in the instructions regarding the delivery part, for you must pray the delivery process into being to clear the avenues to earth of the debris created by men.  My postmen, the angels, are poised and ready to facilitate the delivery, but sometimes there are blockages on the roads.  Your Holy Spirit led prayers clear the roads of any debris.
     When I speak something to you it is decreed, meaning it is made lawful, set in stone, irreversible.  My words are yea and amen, so be it.
    Many people have grown old and died without lending an ear to Me to hear My personal words spoken to them.  They have not heard Me decree something.  Yet, when they come to live with Me they will be a part of the cloud of witnesses as I decree My will and My truths to others.
     My purposes and My will are ordained through My decrees to My children.  They are My irrefutable orders relating to events and conditions which concern you.
     When you hear My words or see My visions, you can count on their becoming reality in your life.  The angels wrote the commandments on the Mount in stone.  It is still happening today in the spiritual dimension.  The abundant life, which is My will for your life, is written in stone.   You are the beneficiaries of My will,  My kingdom on earth.  You can count on Me to keep My word.

                                                                                                 Love, God
Hebrews 12: 1 and 22-24; Psalm 18:7-11; Romans 10:17

No comments: