Thursday, March 3, 2011

WORDS CHANGE THINGS

Dear One,
    You have experienced healing as a result of My personal words to you.
    You have experienced deliverance as a result of My personal words to you.
    You have experienced joy, hope, peace, love and faith as a result of My personal words to you.
    If Jesus was so dependent upon My personal words to him that He only spoke what He heard Me say and He only did what He saw Me do, then why do My other children think they can heal, deliver, dispense joy, peace, love, hope and faith without hearing from Me?
    I said that My words are life.  My words will change your life, change your situations, change your direction, change your future.  My words will free you from all encumbrances.
    Communication is the key to relationships, and it is the key to My relationship with all of My children.
    Please allow Me to direct you, to correct your path.  Allow me to inform you.  Allow Me to caution you when I see danger approaching so that you can pray and stop it.
    Allow Me to teach you.
    Allow Me to entertain you.
    Allow Me to instruct you.
    Allow yourself to enjoy My presence because My presence is manifested in my words.

                                                                                        Love, God
Matthew 10:27; John 5:19-21; John 8:38; Matthew 4:4; John 6:63

No comments: