Tuesday, March 8, 2011

TREASURES

Dear One,

     What a person holds precious in his earthly life is an indication of his spiritual life.
     If a person honors Me enough to hold My personal words precious, then the person is demonstrating that He is a spiritual person.
     If a person holds his religious sect, his denomination, his social organizations, his political parties, his friends, his savings, his work or any institution more important to his life than Me, then he shows that he is a religious person, not a spiritual person.
     I am not a jealous parent who demands your allegiance and your attention.  I want you to put Me in the place of the Loving Father that I am because I want to enrich your life to the place of perfection.  Any good father wants his children to listen to his advice and wisdom so that their lives will be easier and more production.  Therein is My concern for you and all My children, that you will come to Me for My supernatural insight and wisdom and advice so that you can avoid the dangers and pitfalls of living in the earth.
     I said where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.   I meant by that that what is precious to you will be where your heart is, the place from where your spiritual character flows.
     When you value My words, you value our relationship and you value Me as your Father.   I want you to inherit all of My treasures that are set aside for you, love, peace, joy, faith, prosperity, emotional stability, mercy and all of My Family characteristics and gifts that I have for you.  A personal relationship with Me will enrich your life beyond imagination.
    It's a matter of knowing that I always want the best for you and I want you to bathe in the blessings that I have for you.

                                                                                  Love, God
Matthew 6:21-24; Ephesians 3:20; John 15:7

No comments: