Tuesday, March 29, 2011

THE HIGH CALLING


Dear One, You should strive, like the Apostle Paul, toward the high calling. Part of that high calling is through prayer and instructions from Me to remove all the curses of the devil from yourself and your earthly family. The fall of man from his position of authority in the earth was restored when I sent the Holy Spirit to live within you. His mission was accepted by Him, and He delivers to you the ways and means to remove all the curses and to destroy the works of the devil. That is one of the prizes above all other prizes, to destroy the works of the devil in your family and in the families of everyone with whom you come into contact. The sins of the fathers which have been visited on the children throughout history are curses which need to be broken and removed. Only My Holy Spirit, My authority inside of you, can restore all of My blessing to you and your family. My blessings are yours, and you must work toward the high calling of restoration of all My blessings. You have all things necessary for the task of restoration, My love for you, My gifts of the Spirit, My fruit of the Spirit, My authority given to you in the person of the Holy Spirit and My anointing. Complete restoration is possible because I live in you. Get with the work and see all curses disappear and see My blessings reappear in your life. I want you prosperous and successful in every area of your life. That's one of the elements of My high calling for you. Love, God I John 3:8; Philippians 3:14-16; John 14: 16-18; John 15:26-27; John 16:13-15; II Corinthians 4:14-15; Romans 8:11

No comments: