Saturday, June 29, 2013

BE PREPARED

Dear One,
     Being prepared for anything that comes your way is vital to your ability to roll with life's punches. 
     Being prepared means that you know My promises and you know they are in My Instruction Book, documented and legally binding, guaranteed to fill your life with blessings until it becomes the abundant life.
     Being prepared means that you know how to access faith in order to facilitate the emergence of your inheritance into your life. 
    Being prepared means that you are rooted and grounded in My love for you and for all mankind, knowing the height, depth, breadth and length of My love.
    Being prepared means that you know how to hear My voice spoken through My Holy Spirit, who only speaks to you the things that He hears from Me.
    Being prepared means that you know the strategies of your spiritual enemies which are sent to tempt you to do their bidding because they are hoping you will allow them to rob from you and destroy the blessings that I have promised.
     Being prepared means that you know how to put on My armor, which are powerful faith, the freedom of salvation, the gospel of peace, My righteousness and My revelations of truth.  They are necessary for you to be able to stand.
     If you are not prepared, you will be knocked down when an evil day comes to defeat you.
     Being prepared means that you know to pray in My Spirit at all times, in all seasons, for all men, and you know the correlation between the prayers of My Spirit and My spiritual powers in heavenly places who bring My blessings to My children.
     Every good soldier stays prepared to battle My enemies who want to do harm to My children.  If you are not prepared you will be thrown for a loop and land flat on your face, having given up some of your rightful inheritance.
     Be prepared.
     Love, God
Ephesians 6:10-19; Isaiah 59:19; Ephesians 1: 15-22; Ephesians 3:14-20.

No comments: