Friday, June 14, 2013

PRESSED DOWN, RUNNING OVER

Dear One,
     It is the desire of My heart to provide for you the desires of your heart.  That is what good father's do, meet the needs, wants and desires of their children.

     Jesus confirmed that truth when He said, "If you, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the Heavenly Father give good gifts to His children."    Jesus knew My desire is to share His inheritance and your inheritance with you. 
     You would share all of your prosperity with your children if you were a multi-millionaire or even a pauper. In fact, you share your earthly goods with your children now, so you know that I freely and generously share My abundance with you and all of My children.
     I told My children to give to others and it will be given to you pressed down and running over shall men give to you.
    I also said that it is My good pleasure to give you all of the good fortune of My kingdom.  Notice that I didn't say that I give My kingdom grudgingly.  I said it's My good pleasure to give.
     You must operate in good thoughts, good attitudes, good words and good actions that come from My dimension so that there are no road blocks which stop the things that I desire to give to you.  If you will continue on the side of good and do those things, you will receive freely the things that I freely give.  That means keeping peace with all people just like I keep peace with all  people because I am love.  Peace derives from love and loves keeps peace with everyone.
     Jesus said that He gives you His peace.  It is My peace that I have also given to Him.  When you receive My Spirit of peace you will keep peace with everyone.  Remember that Jesus is the Prince of Peace so He gets that peace from being My child.  I am peace just like I am love.  My peace with you, your peace with Me, and your peace with others will guarantee your desires being met.
     I said in My Instruction Book that those people who create strife cannot receive My kingdom and its benefits.  The reason for that is that the evil kingdom of strife has captured them and motivated them to further its activities, thus cutting off the benefits from My kingdom. 
     I never said that I cease giving My children the desires of their hearts.  I said that they cannot receive My blessings and the desires of their hearts because of their participation in the evil works of strife which has cut off their blessings.  I continue pouring My blessings on My children.  Switching sides from blessings to curses comes from you in the earthly dimension, not from My dimension.
     The desires of your heart have already been given by Me.  The reception of them is up to you, gauged by your thoughts, words, attitudes and actions.
      Let love and peace with everyone be your aim.  Then blessings will come pressed down and running over shall men give into your bosom.
      Love, God
Matthew 7:7-11; Luke 12:31-32; John 14:27; Luke 6:38; I Corinthians 15:50-51; Galatians 5:19-26; Romans 2:7-11; Ephesians 4:3; Philippians 4:6-8.
Photo is  some of the blessings in my backyard.
    
      
    

No comments: