Tuesday, June 18, 2013

TEMPORARY BANDAIDS

Dear One,
     Sometimes the best thing you can do is let people work out the solutions to their own problems. Otherwise, you become the savior and the people never seek Me for My effective and workable solutions.
     Sometimes the only obligation that you have is to pray and intercede for a person who comes to you over and over again for your help.  The negativity that is projected by your emotional concern, your worry, your frustration and your anguish can impede the spiritual and emotional progress that is being made in the person.
     Faith doesn't worry, anguish or get frustrated.  Faith prays and expects good results because of the firm belief that what is promised will come to fruition.  Remember that faith sees things that are not as through they were.  So faith will expect a 100% guaranteed result EVERY TIME.
     The secret is to always be led by My Holy Spirit, who knows the motivation behind an emotional appeal, whether it is from a stranger, an acquaintance or a family member.  Also, My Holy Spirit knows My thoughts and attitudes about the matter, when for you to give and when for you to stop being the constant supplier, whether it is for money, goods, guidance or earthly solutions.  Your uninformed earthly solutions are only Bandaids on a huge gash which needs My surgery rather than needing your temporary fixes.
     Before endeavoring to fix a constantly reoccurring problem in the life of a person, consult Me about the matter.  I will tell you to either go ahead or to cease, according to the wisdom and insight that I have, which is much more revealing than what you will ever know.
     My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts.  My ways are always workable toward a solution.  Your ways are often only temporary fixes which delay the permanent solution.
      Work with Me rather than against Me by your being the constant and reoccurring answer to the constant and reoccurring problems of others.  I am the Father of Permanent Solutions.  Allow people who have the same problems over and over again to seek Me and My kingdom.  Then everything will be added to them after they have learned to trust Me rather than rely on you.
       Who's the Savior, you or Me?
       Love, God
Isaiah 55:8-13; Matthew 6:33; Romans 8:1-16; Galatians 5:18-26; Ephesians 2:2-3;       
   

No comments: