Monday, June 10, 2013

SPIRITUAL ADULTERY

Dear One,
     There are teenage children who get upset with their parents because of protective rules which the children consider as being too restrictive.  Those children often unite with  other rebellious children who are also seeking complete independence from their parents. The freedom they sought from the protective guidance of parents leads them into the dens of evil people who exist to enslave and abuse children in like situations.
     There are also My children who have left Me and My protective guidance after having been enticed by rebellious spirits to abandon Me.  They gravitate toward riotous living and what they consider freedom from My spiritual principles.  That decision is certainly not without a price, that of being a spiritual adulteress which results from becoming unified with others who have signed up for curses of the devil which are always available.  The devil never gives up in his quest to entice My children into his family, which seems to offer freedom but in truth offers nothing but curses and bondage.
      My wisdom, knowledge, insight and revelations are the avenues through which My children claim their inheritance which has been available to them since the beginning of the world.
      Often, My children do not realize that there are two fathers in the earth who are vying for their loyalty.  Jesus told some rebellious people that they were of their father, the devil, meaning that they had switched their allegiance from Me to the father of rebellion and lies.
      Yes, there are two kingdoms operating in the earth.  There is My kingdom which endeavors to woo My children into unity with Me so that they will inherit the abundant life.  There is also the kingdom of the devil which tempts My children into unity with him with his promises of freedom and earthly wisdom.
       That is what I identified when I told My children that they have the choice between good and evil and I asked them to choose good.  Remember that all good things come from Me and all curses come from the devil.
        My wisdom is insightful and full of important information which will lead you into love, peace and joy.
        The wisdom of the devil will lead you into a life of curses and loss of everything, particularly your freedom.  The children of the devil are destined for a life of bondage.
        When your heart begins to believe the thoughts put in your mind by the devil when he tempts you to wander into his family, which is really his kingdom of curses, consider the consequences and what you will lose, which begins with losing peace for your mind.
        When you are tempted, you can merely declare, "My heart belongs to My PaPa, the Father of Truth."  In that statement you have declared your allegiance to Me.  Then the tempter has to leave you because of your declaration of your choice.
        I am your Daddy, the Father of Love.
        Love, God 
Matthew 4:1-11; Deuteronomy 11:26-28; Deuteronomy 30:1-2; John 8:44; James 1:17; Galatians 5:6-9 and 17-25.
              photo compliments of sapphires moonbeams

No comments: