Wednesday, June 12, 2013

FAMILY CHARACTERISTICS

Dear One,
     Expecting favor from everyone because of Our relationship is natural for all of My children. Your seeds of love and peace that are sown with everyone will return at least 100% yield.
     Since love never fails, seeds of love that are sown in the lives of other people are going to produce love seeds which result in your having favor with everyone.  Favor produces prosperity in every area of life.
     One of the principles or keys to My kingdom is that when your ways are the same as My ways, sowing love, peace, joy, patience, goodness, kindness and faith in the earth, then even your enemies will be at peace with you. 
     There is no other society, philosophy or family that can guarantee that result, making your enemies to be at peace with you.  Only the characteristics of My family can produce that excellent a result. 
     Do you want favor with everyone and prosperity in every area of your life?  The only way to obtain those benefits is to be regarded as My child in the earth which is produced by your becoming a peacemaker.  Having the attitude and character of a peacemaker in every situation of your life will gain favor with everyone because you will be called My child because of the peace that you have in your life and the peace that you have sown in the lives of others.
      People who sow discord and strife do not have favor with anyone.  In fact, they create more enemies because of their actions.  Not only do their enemies continue to be at odds with them, but more enemies are created by the actions of discord and strife that they perpetuate.    
      The keys to having the abundant life on earth, which is what Jesus promised, are already given to you.   Jesus sent the Holy Spirit into your life to bring My wisdom, My peace, My love, My goodness, My joy, My kindness, My patience, My mercy and My faith to you personally.  He is inside of you and He is eager to teach you how to gain favor with everyone so that even your enemies will be at peace with you.
      Let me give you a clue.  It has to do with sowing love and peace in EVERY situation because of your peaceful relationship with Me.
      Love, God
Matthew 5:9; Matthew 5:7; Galatians 6:7-9; Luke 2:52; Proverbs 16:7; I Corinthian 3:3;James 3:16; II Peter 1:3-8.
    
    

No comments: