Thursday, June 20, 2013

EXCITING LIVES

Dear One,
     When you intimately know Me and when you embrace My Holy Spirit's treasures that I have given to you by following My wisdom given to you through Him, you will live a life of amazement.  You will see and experience My works and miracles every day.  You will learn to expect the most unexpected blessings imaginable.  You will love the adventures of being My honored and loved child. 
      Those wonderful benefits cannot be attained apart from Me and the indwelling of My Spirit.
      I promised My children an abundant life, a life filled with more blessings than you can imagine, a life of daily adventures and surprises.  I said that I would do far  abundantly more than you dare think or imagine, according to the power that is in you.   
     My Spirit is constantly poised to bring those wonderful surprises into your life when you are in unity with Me, walking in My love and being led by My wisdom.   My power is in Him, My Spirit, who reveals My love to you and gives you My gift of faith to believe for the impossible. 
     There is no supernatural power available to live in people apart from My Holy Spirit.  He is My long awaited promise of which Jesus spoke when He told His disciples to wait for Him. My Spirit was with them in Jesus but Jesus promised that His Spirit would be in them so that I could have a direct line to My children and they could have a direct line to Me.  I taught through Paul that only My Spirit knows My mind so when you have My Spirit inside of you, you have access to My mind.
     Remember that I expounded on the old covenant truth of eye has not seen and ear has not heard and neither has it entered into the heart of man, what I have prepared for those who love Me.  I enlarged that truth by saying yet, I have revealed them by My Spirit.  So you have complete access to My truths, My wisdom and My knowledge because My Spirit lives in you.
      Encourage My children not to fear becoming intimately acquainted with Me via My Holy Spirit because when they do get to know Me one on one, all fear leaves because perfect love will cast out the fear.
      I enjoy seeing My children live a life of amazement, children who are eager to see the next surprise that I have for them.   Unless they know Me as the giver of life and love they will not expect to be surprised by My gifts.
      I am the gift giver because I am your Generous Father, the One who gives you unconditional love.
     Love, God
Ephesians 3:20; I Corinthians 3:9-12; Luke 24:49; I Corinthians 12;7-11; John 10:10; II Peter 1:3-4.     
  photo from Sapphires Moonbeams   

No comments: