Friday, June 7, 2013

GOODNESS AND MERCY

Dear One,
     Consider your days ordered by Me when you pray in My Spirit (My Spiritual language) and walk in the leadings of My Spirit.
     I am eager every minute of the day to orchestrate good and beneficial things to happen for you and your family. Good pastures become available in which you will find plenty of sustenance and rest for your soul or mind.
     I promised that goodness and mercy will follow you all the days of your life.  They already do.  There are specific angels that I have appointed with divine orders to bring good things and merciful things into your life.  They work constantly in their efforts.  Your prayers in My Spirit deliver the precise instructions to them on how to prepare and carry out My plans which will institute goodness and mercy in your life and in the lives of family members.
      Your endeavors to be led by My Spirit will exacerbate those plans in your behalf.     
     When you get off of the track and are led by alien spirits sent by the devil which are sent to entice you to follow them and thus be robbed of your inheritance, you must correct your internal GPS system and get back into the ways of My family so that
you will be in line with My spiritual dimension which will deliver all good and merciful things to you.
     My special gift to My children is to provide My guidance through My Holy spirit and to provide the means by which your future is orchestrated, which is by My Spiritual words prayed by you in your prayer language.  I have given everything to you necessary for the abundant life and godliness.  As My child you should take advantage of them and enjoy the life that I want for you, one that is prosperous in every area of your life.
      I'm a loving Father who gives good gifts to His children.
      Love, God
Romans 8:26-27; Ephesians 6:13-18; Romans 8:14-17; Romans 2:4; I Corinthians 2:16-17; James 1:17-18; Hebrews 1:13-14; II Peter 1:3.           

No comments: