Saturday, June 8, 2013

THE GARDEN OF LIFE

Dear One,
     If you will continue to seek the keys to My kingdom, the effective ways that put you in direct relationship to receive the blessings that I have already given to all of My children, you will prosper in all of your ways. 
     For instance, there is an important key which has been in existence since the first day of mankind.  It is that My children who seek after and sow unity among all of M;y children will find themselves living under the direct route from heaven to earth from which My blessings flow to all My children. 
     If you will check the admonitions in My Instruction Book, you will find that people who sow discord among people are already cursed because they are being motivated by evil when they sow the discord and strife.  Very often, the discord comes as a result of bearing false witness, lying to one person about another person, or not knowing the veracity concerning the matter about which you speak.  That discord will be perpetuated to many people and may never end, even when the truth is known.
     Sowing strife and discord will make it possible for strife and discord to return to you, cursing your own life because of seeds that you have sown in your garden of life, commonly called the Garden of Eden.
     That key to My kingdom is a very important one and will determine the degree of peace and love which will enter into your life.  What you sow, you will also reap.  The fields in which you sow can be either your social life, your religious life or your political life.  The seeds you sow will certainly overtake you.  It is guaranteed.  If you sow evil seeds you will inherit evil plants which will rob you.  If you sow loving seeds, you will inherit blessing plants which will benefit you. 
     Choose good deeds over evil deeds and you will inherit what I have already given to you, pressed down and running over shall people give back to you. 
     That was My first key that I gave to all of My children for their prosperity in all the avenues of life.
     Love, God
Genesis 2:17; Genesis 4:5-11; Deuteronomy 28; Proverbs 6:12-19; Matthew 12:36-37; Galatians 5:14-26l Galatians 6;7-10.
photo compliments of Sapphires Moonbeams
    
     

No comments: