Wednesday, June 19, 2013

FAITH WORKS BY LOVE

Dear One,
     Faith and expectations are always rewarded with good results.  They are the open doors to receiving good things which are already yours, portions of your inheritance.
     Faith says that My promises to you are fulfilled before anything is revealed to your earthly eyes.  Faith appropriates those things that hope has promised will become reality.
     Your faith makes you whole, makes you prosperous, makes you joyful and makes you loving.  My blessings to you have your name engraved on them and faith makes yours all of My beneficial things. They were all set aside for you when you became My child.
     Remember that the caveat to that is that faith works by love.  Faith has no effect without love as the primary power within you, which is loving others as yourself. The Apostle Paul said that if you have faith to move mountains and don't have love, you gain nothing.  That is because love is the most powerful emotion in the heavens and in the earth because I am love.  Without love for others there is no power available, even in faith, to inherit My promises.
      Meditate on My love for you and pass on my love.  Then have faith for the promises that I make to you.  That combination of faith and love will cause you to inherit everything that I have given to you.
      Love, God
Galatians 5:6; I Corinthians 13:1-3; Matthew 21:21-22; John 10:10.

No comments: