Thursday, May 30, 2013

INTIMACY WITH GOD

Dear One, 
     Learning more and more from My Holy Spirit about My character, My attributes, My power and My favor toward you will fill you with accurate information about Me so that you can successfully strip off all misconceptions about Me. 
     When you are filled with Holy Spirit enlightened revelations from Me, you will shed all wrong information that religion has passed down from generation to generation which has crippled your faith.  The wrong information was taught by people who didn't know Me but only knew things about Me, which were a few truths mixed with lies. Their hearts were right, but they didn't know that they could know Me intimately while still in the flesh.
       Religious people only know about Me through word of mouth from others.  My children who want to intimately know Me seek Me instead of only seeking knowledge which will puff them up with pride.
       Paul said that his deepest desire was to become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Me.    
       There is no substitute for being intimately acquainted with Me because our intimacy produces truths within you which will supply to you all of the keys to My kingdom.  Intimacy is intercourse which produces life.
        I want to share My life with you.  You are My child and you are heir to all of My life.
        Love, God
Ephesians 1;16-23; Ephesians 3:14-21; Philippians 3:10; John 14:16-17; John 15:26-27; John 16:13-15; Romans 8:15-17.
         

No comments: