Thursday, May 2, 2013

LOVE MULTI-TASKS

Dear One,
     Love is able to multi-task.
     Love can embrace people and embrace life at the same time, giving importance to every individual and every element in life that brings pleasure to My children.
     Love can embrace animals, flowers, trees, insects, reptiles and little children at the same time, making them special benefits in the lives of my children.
     Love can embrace literature and art at the same time, giving importance and appreciation to them in the lives of My children.
     Love can embrace home and property which bear the outward appearances of your ability to love.
     Love can embrace times of rest and relaxation, giving My children an opportunity to regroup and be refilled with My Spirit.
     Love is never exhausted from forgiving others, validating others, prizing others, and elevating others.
     Love heals, counsels and guides at the same time.
     Love is never satisfied unless it is protecting, providing, valuing, shepherding, guiding into the green pastures and giving drinks of the waters that restore souls.
     Love is My legacy to you.  It is My life in the earth and the heavens.  Soak up My love and then share it with others.  You will be the recipient of blessings which will overtake you.
     Love, God
     I Corinthians 13:1-17; Romans 5:5-11;I Thessalonians 3:12-13; I John 4:18-21.

No comments: