Thursday, May 16, 2013

DOUBLE AGENTS

Dear One,
     There are times that My children are involved in scenarios that play out just like a TV show or a detective movie where people are double agents, playing both sides in a situation.  They are playing on the side of good and also playing on the side of evil, hoping to get away with employing evil ways while representing Me as some of my children with My virtues.
     I have written through My Holy Spirit that sowing to the flesh and sowing to the Spirit at the same time will defeat My children.  Bringing evil thoughts, attitudes and actions into My family activities is counterproductive, just like on the entertainment shows.  Nobody wins while playing both sides.  There will be destruction rather than blessings.
     You have heard it said that the devil drops his eggs into your mind and you can either keep them, warm them and hatch them to your destruction, or you can cast them out of your mind and continue in the ministry of love and peace.  It's your choice.
     You must keep yourself free from the temptations of the devil to become judgmental, divisive, strife-filled, contentious, envious, jealous, unforgiving, angry, raving and the like.  On your entertainment shows double agents are usually killed or destroyed by the evil side.  That is the desire of the devil, to temp you into becoming involved in his ways rather than your staying loyal to My ways which involve love, forgiveness and keeping peace with all people.
       I don't cut you off from My blessings when you are a double agent.  You cut yourself off by playing both sides, which will sever the avenues from My blessings to you.  My mercy for you never stops because I understand how easy it is for My children to fall for the temptations of evil.  I will endeavor to get you restored to My family just like the Prodigal Son was restored.
     Don't fall for the tricks of the enemy and become a double agent, serving evil and good.  Always choose My family, the family of love.  We always win.  Keep your thoughts, attitudes and actions pure and peaceable so that My blessings continue to overtake you.
     Love, God
Matthew 6:20-24; I Corinthians 15:50; Matthew 4:1-11; I Corinthians 10:13; James 1:12-18.

No comments: