Saturday, May 4, 2013

HOLY GROUND

Dear One,
     You have often experienced the occasions when every place you put your feet was holy ground. 
     You have experienced the truth of being in favor with Me and with men.
     You have experienced a taste of my kindom becoming part of your earth. 
     You have relished the love that has been shown to you and the capsule of love in which you have walked, surrounded by My glory and My blessings.   My blessings overtook you and you marveled at their abundance.  Every good thing that happens to My children is a result of My grace and love toward them.
      The only thing in the earth that aided in the outpouring of My grace is that you have walked in the outpouring of My love which has attracted the emergence of My blessings.  In other words, love in the earth and love in the heavens came into agreement and your days which you call holy days were supernatural.
      I want every day to be a holy day to you simply because love pours from Me to you and love pours from you to others.  When you walk in My love and are empowered by My Spirit, you experience the truth that I can do super abundantly above all you can dare think or imagine according to My power that is in you. 
      Continue to walk in love and every day will be a glorious holy day.  Love is the master key to My kingdom.
     Love, God
Acts 7:38; Hebrews 3:7-15; Ephesians 5:2; II John 1:5-6; I Corinthians 13: 3-7; Ephesians 3:16-20.
Photo from Sapphires Moonbeams

No comments: