Wednesday, May 8, 2013

STATIC AND MUFFLES

Dear One,
     When you walk in divine love toward everyone, your reception is more acute for hearing from Me.  The reason for that is very simple.  When you walk in love, there are no fleshly, demonic influences to block the reception. 
     Sometimes there is static, a muffling of My impressions and ideas and wisdom that I am endeavoring to pour into your mind all the time.  The basis of the static is your negative attitudes which block your reception from coming in loud and clear. 
     The devil cannot interfere with My outpouring of wisdom to you any way except to get you to participate in the blockages, which are attitudes of strife, jealousy, envy, judgment, condemnation, confusion, worrying and like attitudes.  He has to get you to join with him or he has no power.  His only power in the earth is through tempting people to join him in his endeavors.  He has always wanted to separate My children from Me, and he continues to do it by enticing you to join him in his negative, judgmental attitudes.  Then you have cut yourself off from Me, your life source of My wisdom and insight simply by joining with negativity and judgment.
     Your spiritual antenna are finely tuned to hear from Me when you walk in divine love.  That happens because you are no longer engaged in mental battles, constantly battling problems with people and circumstances in your mind.  There is no room in your mind for my wisdom, insight and understanding, which I want to give you, when you are worrying, striving and battling problems. It's impossible for Me to get through the static caused by confusion, conflict and strife.
     Perfect love will cast out all fear and clears the paths to your mind so that I can cuddle up with you and impart my thoughts to you which will set you free from all hindrances to your happiness.
     Jesus prayed so emphatically about Our being one.  He asked that We might be one just like He and I are one.  That is My most heartfelt desire, that you and I become One and remain One with you relishing all of the benefits that come from your being My loved and prized child.
     Don't let your spiritual enemy succeed in his efforts to cut off our communication when he tempts you with his negative and destructive thoughts that he places in your mind.  Cast them off just like Jesus cast them off when He was tempted by the devil in the wilderness.  Recognize his temptations as what they are, an effort to sabotage the communication between you and Me.
      I said I will never leave you or forsake you.  The separation has to be on your part at the bidding of the devil when you don't recognized his tactics.
      The peace that I give to you comes from our fellowship.  Cast off everything that
so easily besets you.
                                                                                      Love, God
James 1:12-21; Romans 13:11-14; Hebrews 12:1-2;John 15:15-17; 15:25-27; John 16:12-15;  I John 4:18
Flowers: Compliments of my yard this year.

No comments: