Tuesday, May 21, 2013

MULTIFACETED SALVATION

Dear One,
     In the midst of tragedy, be sure and do not grieve excessively to the point where your health will be affected. 
     Remember, the ones who have experienced death of the flesh are with Me in their final inheritance.  They are to be envied, not pitied.  The people with whom you should cry are the families who do not know the truth about My ultimate and eternal salvation when the real person leaves the earthly enclosure and comes to live the good life with Me.  You know that truth, but many people do not have that hope.
     I said in My Instruction Book to mourn with those who mourn and rejoice with those who rejoice.  You have experienced how laughter has lifted the emotions of your family during tragedies.  Yes, there were times for crying to release emotions also, but both were beneficial.  Do not get locked into the tragedies so deeply and so long that you invite devastation into your own life.
     When doom is imminent, I come to take the people who are going to be affected by the tragedy into My loving arms, welcoming them into eternal love and peace.  You know by personal experience that I come to invite My children into My heaven immediately before the body dies.  I do that for everyone. There is no sensitivity to pain because the real person, the spirits of the people, are oblivious to what is going on in your world.  They are already experiencing the joy that I have provided in my heaven.  They are already experiencing a reunion with their loved ones who have already come into My permanent rest.
      I am merciful.  I do not cause evil, but I provide always salvation from the effects of evil.  My salvation is multi-faceted.  It covers everything from which My children need to be saved, including the painful effects to the body during tragedies. I take the real person, the spirit, with Me immediately before the death to the flesh.
     Don't ever retreat from your hope and your faith, knowing that I am the Father of all mankind and I rescue the perishing. 
      Mourn with those who mourn and rejoice with those who rejoice.  Share your hope and faith with others as I lead you.  Then lay aside the tragedy and rejoice in My loving salvation.
     Love, God
Matthew 5:4; Psalm 31:10; Psalm 6:6-7; Psalm 30;11-12; I Corinthians 15-51-56; Acts 7:54-60.

No comments: