Monday, May 13, 2013

EARTH AND HEAVEN COOPERATING

Dear One,
     Be ready to do what needs to be done in every emotional emergency, knowing that My angels and I are eagerly and efficiently waiting to assist you in every way.  We are standing by, equipped with everything  that is needed in the spiritual dimension to meet every need that you have in the earthy dimension.
     Intercessory prayer is what is always needed on your part.  Love for all the human participants in the situation is also always necessary on your part, loving acts toward your family, your friends and your enemies.  Without love shown in the earth, it is difficult for Us to accomplish Our goals behind the scenes where the real battles lie.
     Remember that I am your protector, your provider, your shepherd, your delivererer, your peace, your wisdom, your victory, your healer and all that you need.
     There are multiple needs that are met by Me without your even asking.  You are never alone.  I am always immediately available.  You merely have to call upon Me and I am there to enter with My working army of angels to make you victorious in your battles.
     I said to call upon Me because I are always near.  I work in conjunction with your faith and love in the earth.
     Love, Your Father
Romans 10:11-13; Ephesians 6:12-18; Romans 8:28; Romans 13:10-14; Galatians 5:6; Ephesians 4:15-16; Hebrews 10:24.

No comments: