Saturday, May 18, 2013

ELEMENTS OF LOVE

Dear One,
     Love has more necessary nutrients for the soul and spirit than food has for the body.
     Unconditional Love has more healing properties for the body, mind and spirit than medicine does for the body. The divine elements in love positively affect the body just like love affects the soul and the spirit because love cannot be contained.  It has to spread from your spirit to your body to perfect it as well as spreading to others to begin its creative healing properties within them.
     Love elevates everything that it touches to a higher degree within a person because of its validation of the person.  
     My love has properties that the human mind cannot fathom because it is supernatural, it is healing and it is creative.
     Love is power.  It is power-ful.  Because love can change people, love can heal people and love can re-create people, it is full of power.
     Human elements cannot conquer love.  Love always conquers human elements which are weak and elementary, and love conquers evil elements which destroy.
     Love is the greatest thing in the world.
     Seek for the revelation of My Love for you, for all mankind and for the world that I created.  I loved my earthly creation so much that I sent My Son to save it from being destroyed by evil.  It will continue to be saved by love.
     Love, God
John 3:16-17; Ephesians 3: 14-20; Romans 5:8-11; Romans 8:38-39; I Corinthians 2:9-11; II Corinthians 13:11-12.

No comments: