Sunday, May 19, 2013

PROPHETIC PRAYER

Dear One,
     When Jesus gave the example for prayers to His disciples, it held many revelations.
     For instance, He asked that My Kingdom would come to earth so that My will would be done on earth as it is in heaven.  He knew that He would carry out My will in the earth and so My Kingdom had come to earth in Him.  However, He knew that My Kingdom would come to earth in a greater degree in the person of My Holy Spirit when His ministry in the earth was finished.  He knew that it would be possible for My children who would choose to inherit My Spirit  to finally be able to do My will by following My leading which had not been possible since the entrance of evil into the world. 
     He explained further that when My Spirit came into the lives of My children through the indwelling of My Spirit that it would be possible for My children to forgive people just like I forgive people. 
     Jesus also asked Me to deliver My children from evil which is only possible through the power of My Indwelling Spirit.  I provided the power that My children would need to be delivered from evil by sending My Spirit into their lives.  He is the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead.
      When My kingdom came into the earth in the person of the Holy Spirit, it became possible for My children to resist evil temptations just like Jesus did in the wilderness when He was tempted by the devil.
       Jesus acknowledged in his model prayer that the kingdom in Mine, the power is mine and the glory is mine.  He was saying that the kingdom, power and glory would always originate with Me, not in the flesh of men, not in their political processes, not in their governmental processes, not in their social standings and not in their nationalities. Jesus knew that all the power and authority that He had was from Me.
       When My Holy Spirit lives within you, then all of My kingdom, My power and My glory are at your disposal to be implemented to defeat evil influences in your life.  It will never be your power, it will always be My power that I give to you.
       As My child, My glory is given for your benefit because My glory is in the cloud of witnesses that surround you when you are endued with My power.  Those witnesses are part of My glory and they come to you within My kingdom to assist you, just like My angels are sent to serve the inheritors of salvation.  I share My glory with you for your good because you are My child.
        I share My kingdom with you when My Spirit lives inside of you.  I share My power with you when My Spirit lives inside of you.  I share my glory with you when My Spirit lives inside of you.
        Jesus prayed that I would send My Spirit to live inside of My children to give them a new life, a new family or kingdom, a new power and a new future.  I did.   
        Behold, all things become new.
        Love, God         
Matthew 6:9-15; Matthew 3:2; Matthew 10:7; Mark 1:15; Acts 1:8; Romans 8:11; Hebrews 12:1-2; Ephesians 1:16-23; Ephesians 2:10.

Photo from Sapphires Moonbeams

No comments: