Wednesday, May 22, 2013

COLLECTED TEARS

Dear One
      In your deepest hours of despair, I take you in My arms and tell you that you are more precious to Me than all the diamonds, garnets and rubies in the world.
      In the midst of your crying rivers of tears, I collect your tears in a bottle and I tell you that you are the apple of My eyes.
      When you feel like a failure, I tell you that you are successful because you have sought Me and found Me along with My peace, which the richest men in the world desire to have.
      When you feel like your life has ended, rejoice, because I exchange My life for yours as you let go of your broken one.  In the exchange, I give you My perfect life which is full of love, joy, peace, patience, faith, goodness and kindness.
      The fulfillment of Jesus' words of comfort when He said, "Let not your hearts be troubled.  You believe in God.  Believe you also in Me," is for every moment of every day.  My salvation means that I have the resoureces to save you out of every circumstance and set you upon My Rock, embracing you with My love. 
       You must come to Me in your hours of temptations and trials instituted by the evil spirits.   I am your Daddy and I am there with My comfort, My love, My soothing balms of peace and My wisdom with which you will catapulted out of the trying situation. 
       I am all that you need.
       Love, God
Deuteronomy 32:9-12;  Psalm 17:8-15; Psalm 56:8-11; Psalm 18:31-36; Psalm 18:46; Matthew 11:28-30;
         

No comments: