Saturday, March 8, 2014

BATTLE ARTILLERY

Dear One, There are no problems that are unsolvable. I said NO problems. There are no situations that are unchangeable. I said NO situations. There are no barricades that are immovable. I said NO barricades. There are no people who are unredeemable. I said NO people. There are no negative circumstances that are permanent. I said NO negative circumstances. When I said that My grace is sufficient, I meant that everything in your life is covered by grace; therefore, I can resurrect everything in your life that concerns you, turning your mourning into gladness, turning sadness into joy, turning stressful situations into peaceful ones and turning poverty into prosperity. Believe Jesus. He knows what it's like to be resurrected with My power from a bad situation. I am still in the resurrection and restoration business.
  I am just waiting on you to pray My will into the earth by using My Holy Spirit's heavenly language, and I'm waiting on you to fill the earthly atmosphere with My love. Remember that faith works by love, so the atmosphere of love in the earth must coincide with My heavenly atmosphere of love before miracles can explode in the earth. When you fully realize that your battle is not with flesh and blood but with principalities and powers of the air, you will pray in the 100% power of My Spirit and engage all of My heavenly hosts in the battle to change things in your behalf. Love the people involved in the problem but involve My angels to battle in your behalf by praying In My Holy Spirit, allowing My power to defeat the demonic spirits behind the problem. I don't only give you platitudes of encouragement just to build your faith. I give you instructions on how to work with Me to facilitate the answers to your prayers. We are in this together, My child. You trust Me to work out the solutions, but you must cooperate with Me by praying in the Holy Spirit and walking in love. When we are in total agreement, nothing is impossible and you will see miracles explode in the earth in your behalf. Love, God Romans 8:7-11; 26-28; Ephesians 6:10-18; Ephesians 3:14-20; Ephesians 1:16-22; Galatians 5:5; II Corinthians 3:8-12.

No comments: