Thursday, March 20, 2014

FREE WILL CHOICES

Dear One, In the beginning of the earth when I created people, I didn't want puppets who would only do things at My will, I wanted children who would be created in My image with the ability to decide things on the basis of their own wills. I wanted children who would love me, just like I love them, and desire to have a relationship with me because it is their choice. I put within their nature the desire to love Me and know Me intimately, but I gave them the free will to make their own decisions. When My enemy and the enemy of My children was allowed by the first man to enter the earth and curse people and the earth, there became distinctive choices, the constant choice between good and evil.

I sent My son Jesus, the Savior, to redeem My children from the bad choices that they have made as a result of exercising their free will. After His ministry on earth was completed and He rose from the dead, We sent My power that was resident in Him during His ministry in the earth to live in My children who choose to be empowered with My Holy Spirit. So it is still a choice, an exercise of their will, to live their lives endued with My power to make the right choices; therefore, living the abundant life that I wanted for My children in the beginning of the earth. I care about your choices because they directly affect your joy, your love and your abundant life that I promised you from the beginning of time. I can't make the right choices for you, but through My Holy Spirit I can impress upon your mind the right choices to make. That gift is called the discerning of spirits. My Holy Spirit will alert you to thoughts and attitudes that need to be changed in your life which affect your well being. He will discern the difference between thoughts which bless that come from me and thoughts which curse that come from satan. My Holy Spirit will discern when thoughts that curse are accepted by you from the evil one. My Spirit will alert you to refuse to dwell upon those bad thoughts because they will become attitudes and then actions which will curse you. You must reject them just like Jesus did in the wilderness when He was tempted ty the devil with evil thoughts. Jesus taught at length about thoughts and attitudes during His entire ministry in the earth and then I continued to teach about them through the writings of the Holy Spirit through the apostles in My Instruction Book called the Bible. I can't make the choice between good and evil for you, but I certainly alert you to the difference between the thoughts and attitudes that bless and the thoughts and attitudes that curse. That is when it is your right to exercise your own will, only accepting My thoughts which will bless you and others. The first thoughts and attitudes that Jesus taught about in exercising your own will are for you to be forgiving and nonjudgmental. You must consider them to be primarily the most important since He so emphatically taught about them during His ministry. Because of His emphasis on them, you should conquer unforgiving and judgmental thoughts and attitudes above all others because they are the ones which bring the most curses into your life. Judgmental thoughts and thoughts of unforgiveness are based on strife and are opposed to My nature, so they are from the father of lies, the devil. Conquer them and replace them with loving, forgiving, nonjudgmental thoughts and you will prosper in everything you undertake. Only receive into your mind My thoughts and attitudes of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, faith, mercy and patience. Choose those thoughts and attitudes and you will live the abundant life that I intended from the beginning for all of My children. Love, God Genesis 1:26-27; Deuteronomy 28:1-14; Matthew 5:21-26; Matthew 5:38-48; Matthew 7:1-6; Galatians 5;16-25.

No comments: