Wednesday, March 19, 2014

LOVE CIRCLES

Dear One, Let love flow from you like rivers of living waters. Love never stifles life, it always brings validating life to others. It is only through My children that My love brings life to other people in the earth. There is no other way because My children are major distributors of My love and My life. If My children do not deliver life and love to others, they have become detached from Me because I am the source of all unconditional love and the abundant life. Love flows back to you in abundance when you operate as My major distributors of love. Love heals you as it passes through you on the way out of you to others and it is returned pressed down and running over by those people whom you have infused with My unconditional love. It's a circle of love. You receive unconditional love from Me, you give unconditional love to others, they love Me as a result of your love, and I continue to pour My love into you to be again distributed to others. The process never ends. In fact, love perpetuates itself. My children who begin to respond to My love also begin pouring my unconditional love into others, and the rivers of living waters of love continue to recirculate over and over again, healing all My children who have received my love and also healing the world. Sometimes it takes a decision of your will to pass on My love, especially if you come from an unloving background. Once that decision is made, the dam that stopped the flow of love from you is broken. and love will flow endlessly from you to others. As a result, you let the healing begin in everyone you meet as you sow My love in the earth. Love begins to resurrect life within people because they begin to feel validated and worthy of My love. Unconditional love means that there are no conditions to which people must conform before you love them. Unconditional love means that you love just like I love, regardless of any outward actions. can convert the world to My love by loving others. It's your pleasurable duty as admonished by Jesus, to love others just as He and I love you. Love, God John 13:34-35; I John 1:7-11; II John 1:4-6; I Corinthians 13:4-13; Ephesians 3:14-20; I John 2:5-10.

No comments: