Monday, March 3, 2014

GOD'S POWERFUL HANDS

Dear One, Leave all matters of concern in My hands. You sing that I have the whole world in My hands. So leave all of your concerns that you have in My hands. You do that by praying about them, asking Me to work in the matters which are of concern to you, then continuing to pray in the Spirit so that I can facilitate the assistance of your angels in bringing perfect solutions to your problems.

  Once you give a problem to Me, I never give the matter back to you and tell you that I can't handle it or that I don't want to handle it. The only way matters are taken out of My powerful hands and returned to your powerfully inadequate hands is if you take them back yourself in a fit of impatience because you are impatient with My work in the matter. When you do that, you are saying that you are lord of the matter and you can handle it yourself because you feel that I have abandoned you in the matter or you feel that I cannot work My perfect plan for you to alleviate the emotional suffering you are experiencing. Don't ever forget that spiritual problems require spiritual solutions. Very often, when you take things back into your own hands by impatience, your frustration will cause you to lose control of your tongue, speaking words which will complicate the matter and cause a cessation of My work because you have instigated strife into the situation. When you do that, you make the matter more entrenched in satan's kingdom, who instigated the problem, having removed it from My kingdom and My hands and placing it into the kingdom of evil by yielding to the demon of strife. That is why Jesus said to seek My kingdom and MY RIGHTEOUSNESS and then everything will be added to you. Patience and faith are fruits of My righteousness. Seek Me in everything and live the abundant life. Impatience is the bigger robber of the blessings of My children. Instead of taking matters into your own hands when impatience strikes, persist in praying in the Spirit which will expedite the answers to your prayers. Love, God James 1:12-26; James 3:1-12: James 1-11; Hebrews 6:10-12; I Thessalonians 1:2-3; II Thessalonians 1:4. Hebrews 6:13-15; James 5:10-11.

No comments: